Closed Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yay. Yeah ill probably O Thursday or Friday as pre usual. My friends due to go into labor at any moment with her identical twin girls yay. Its crazy to think she was my ttc buddy and now shes having her babies any day now it makes me mad too but im happy for her. Everyone in my life is pregnant and I feel like im stuck and cant move.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I know how you feel, my SIL is pg our due dates were 2 days apart but mine ended in a MMC so it really hard some days when I can see how far along I should have been but am totally happy for them too it's a weird situation! Really hope your friend has a smooth labour, twins are going to keep her busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    Hi ladies ive joined a couple of threads on here as im currently cd1 of ttc #2.
    this is my first month ttc and im so excited! i think even more excited than my first time because i know the joy i am about to embark on.
    fx i dont have to try for to long but with ds i did use opks and it was my first month using them i conceived so im a strong believe in them but ill hold off for a couple of months this time.
    i did read some one posted about not using fmu with opks but i wanted to share that i did use fmu and got a clear positive after 4 days and bd that day and the next and well my cheeky monkey is 10 months now. so maybe dont completely rule out fmu for them.
    good luck every one i will keep my for lots of bfps in Jan!!!
    Welcome! Most of us are on multiple threads too so you will see us around! Hope your journey here is a short one FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tiffanyandco and nic26. My app says I should O next Monday based on the last two cycles being 30days. So think I'll use fmu on days I work and on rdos will hold off till later and see how i go. At least DP will be home this month to actually give us a chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats great that dh is home. i would just bd every day around that time.
    i have very different length cycles which means i have to bd every day for a full week to make sure i dont miss out since im not using opks this cycle.
    At least dh is home until jan 20th so we will have plenty of opportunities

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChimp View Post
    Thanks Tiffanyandco and nic26. My app says I should O next Monday based on the last two cycles being 30days. So think I'll use fmu on days I work and on rdos will hold off till later and see how i go. At least DP will be home this month to actually give us a chance.
    You will get a neg if you use fmu tho thats why you aren't meant to use fmu with opks. You can test whenever just as long as its not fmu. I take some with me to work like im doing today. This is my last day at work so me and dp can get some time for baby making

Thanks
    Reviews
    Around O time I get very strong fmu opks they get weaker towards evening in the build up and just before the surge they keep getting stronger. I've also had my positive (darker than control line) at 7am in the morning, with equal test lines at 7pm the previous night and 7pm that evening

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamoru View Post
    Around O time I get very strong fmu opks they get weaker towards evening in the build up and just before the surge they keep getting stronger. I've also had my positive (darker than control line) at 7am in the morning, with equal test lines at 7pm the previous night and 7pm that evening

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yea you can get a positive opk in the am with fum when you have your surge but if you want to catch the start and not the end then its best to test 2 or 3 times a day. I like to catch the start. My cycle in oct I started my surge at 6pm and got the darkest opk ive every had in the am but it ended that night.

Im trying the new clear blue advanced opk monitor which is fmu. Ive had my second day of my flashy smiley face so its tume to get busy now lol im at my high fertility now apparently. Whoop

Last edited by Pprom.mama; 24-12-2013 at 10:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get ya. i still got the start as each day it just got a touch darker so as soon as it was the same col i bd and then when it was even darker we bd morning and night and then when it was negative afterwards we just bd twice the make sure but for me fmu worked a treat. i got the start and the surge.
    i guess every one is different tho and i can imagine some people would get negatives.
    its such an amazing time to ttc with all these things available to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    I get ya. i still got the start as each day it just got a touch darker so as soon as it was the same col i bd and then when it was even darker we bd morning and night and then when it was negative afterwards we just bd twice the make sure but for me fmu worked a treat. i got the start and the surge.
    i guess every one is different tho and i can imagine some people would get negatives.
    its such an amazing time to ttc with all these things available to us
    Yeah its crazy hey so many different things available. I will hopefully get a bd session in tonight. Dp seems to be in a **** mood so hopefully that changes lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies
    Skipping over from December thread - af just arrived today!
    Good luck