+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Done everything I was told to do and still nothing!

I was told to lose 40 lbs or more to help get pregnant and I done that. I got nowhere. I went through painful test and got nowhere. I have PCOS and it has shattered me from the very depth of my soul. Four years know trying to have a child of my own and got nowhere. I am to hard headed to give up. Some days I do want to give up ad say to myself "You need to start learning to deal and heal because its just not going to happen" Then other days I am like okay just one more month of trying. I got where I hate having sex. The thought of having sex makes me mad. Because I all I can think about while having sex is this the time that it happens. I don't know what to do and I feel so lost. I feel like there is no hope. I feel guilty about not wanting to go to friends houses because they have small children because I usually have some sort of break down in the bathroom. It pulls at my heart strings to go shopping and pass baby clothing. I don't know what to do. Should I give up and work on the healing process of never being a mother?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hun so sorry to hear you have gone through so much and don't feel like you are getting anywhere. Can I ask has your dctr/FS prescribed anything like clomid or other medication to help your situation. I read about so many women who are sent away to loose weight before any help is given and it is sole destroying, sometimes weight is not the only issue and more help is needed, I only ask as you have not mentioned any fertility help you have had and 4 years is a long time. If you can honestly say with hand on heart that all methods have been tried then I can honestly feel your pain it can be heart breaking! However if you feel you need more help then its time to stand up and demand more from your doctor, everyone deserves an equal chance at having a family! Sending big hugs hun and baby dust your way, stay strong!