***OFFER NOW CLOSED***
We're looking for 10 lucky people to review CJ's BUTTer - great for nappy rash, eczema, and cracked nipples! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
CJ’s Butter Pot of Butter (226g) – CJ's BUTTer is a fantastic nappy rash, barrier and eczema cream that smells absolutely divine. It is safe to use with cloth nappies and has a huge range of applications (in addition to being one of the most effective nappy rash/barrier creams on the market) including treating eczema, clearing up rashes, repairing dry, cracked or sunburned skin, protecting dry or cracked nipples (and is safe for breastfeeding), conditioning curls and generally promote healing.
Did we mention that it smells divine? The Pot of BUTTer (226g) is the most popular form of CJ’s BUTTer, but it is one of the many fantastic CJ’s products (including sprays, sticks and little sample size pots).
- RRP $17.95 - see more at the website - www.cjsbutter.com.au
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you have a child in nappies, or who suffers from eczema
- alternatively, you suffer from eczema or damaged nipples
- you have to be able to use this product for four weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 10th of January.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 10 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on MONDAY 2nd of December.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 10th of January (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.