+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default *trigger warning* 'The woman who loves a murderer'

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/r...-1226770283437

Stories like this leave me baffled and sad.

I am so glad the monster was found guilty, but how could you,in good faith after all the evidence and prior history, stand up for this man? Is she possibly mentally unwell?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

beebs  (28-11-2013),KaraB  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I am glad he was found guilty too.

As for her. I cant shake the fake feeling i get when i see and read about her. She is a actress/model so maybe due to this being such a publicized case, she is doing it to get attention? She will get more attention by standing by him then walking away. I dont know, she just doesnt seem genuine to me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

cam11  (10-02-2014),LoCo  (18-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    She is most likely under the same spell that his victim was in the early days.

He might be amazing to her, says all the right things, spoils her, makes her feel like a princess. From what I've heard this is how a lot of controlling relationships start. It makes it harder for the woman to leave once the guy starts turning into a possessive monster, because they remember how dreamy their man was in the early days.

Despite all this, I still find it hard to figure out what she sees in a man that is on trial for murdering his girlfriend. She must be in denial that he is capable of this behaviour. It's all very sad.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (11-02-2014),Starfish30  (28-11-2013),~Marigold~  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else find it strange that she looks very similar to the victim?

I think its a mixture of denial, what Degrassi mentioned of the man's early relationship behaviours and also attention seeking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    He seems to have psychopathic tendencies and if that is the case, then they are very convincing and manipulative, she really could just be under his spell. She seems to truly believe he is innocent, and how could anyone believe that after seeing the footage of him flying into a rage and dragging his other girlfriend back into the flat and then the footage after he threw her over the balcony.

So glad he got found guilty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never for a second thought he was innocent. I mean how could she look at that footage and the sheer terror on that poor womans face and think anything else??? I was so angry watching the footage of him abusing her. I hate men like this passionately. And what about the cryptic note she left? What the *****? Stupid woman, who could love a man like that? I'm disgusted. I have zero sympathy for her.
    I heard on the radio that she has given up her banking career to be an actress and is writing a movie script about him and his conviction ect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The victims mother said it best, 'she does remind me of my daughter'. This guy us a master manipulator, and she is probably very convinced he is not responsible for his ex's death. He would certainly have been telling her all sorts of lies and that she had all these 'problems', and she believes him, because he probably believes it himself so is very genuine when he says it. Either that or she somehow thinks she can *save* him because he's a good person deep down, in which case she is delusional.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

beebs  (28-11-2013),KaraB  (28-11-2013),Starfish30  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched that b*tch!#* on tv defending that f*cking monster. God she makes me angry. How dare she! Just because she was sleeping with him AFTER he murdered his last GF she's now trying to say she knows him well enough to say he'd never do that. F*cking please. Like he didn't know he was going to be on trial and couldn't have been on his best behavior with her to portray this nice guy imagine. The whole thing makes me sick. Disrespectful slag, why would you want to defend him? Oh that's right - to make movie about him and profit from it. What kind of soulless ******* has no issue profiting from the murder and discrediting a murdered woman who was clearly being abused by this man. Grr!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

3bubbys  (09-02-2014),cam11  (10-02-2014),Fiery  (16-02-2014),LoCo  (18-02-2014),Mokeybear  (09-02-2014),VicPark  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    Just watched that b*tch!#* on tv defending that f*cking monster. God she makes me angry. How dare she! Just because she was sleeping with him AFTER he murdered his last GF she's now trying to say she knows him well enough to say he'd never do that. F*cking please. Like he didn't know he was going to be on trial and couldn't have been on his best behavior with her to portray this nice guy imagine. The whole thing makes me sick. Disrespectful slag, why would you want to defend him? Oh that's right - to make movie about him and profit from it. What kind of soulless ******* has no issue profiting from the murder and discrediting a murdered woman who was clearly being abused by this man. Grr!
    I felt sorry for her, she is quite young and I think she really believes he is innocent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sad watching her poor mum. His controlling behaviour was a big red flag - his new gf is an idiot and has obviously had her head filled with all sorts of crap.

Love how she had an excuse for everything I mean come on! Open ur eyes woman!

And yeah that footage is pretty damning. He was in a rage and she was clearly terrified and over powered by this monster and 69 seconds later shes dead. How can anyone discredit that?

Rip.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (09-02-2014),Mokeybear  (09-02-2014)