+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    142
    Reviews
    0
    This sounds amazing! I can't find any info on it on the website though ... Does anyone know whether all westfields do it and/or how to book it?

    Id LOVE this!!!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    on a sandy beach!
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked
    2,202
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    All westfields do it.

    I've seen it advertised at Marion @blissfulfairy usually discounted prices when they host fashion parades

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniquey View Post
    My cousin had the style session at Chermside and loved it! She said the lady was really accommodating and took her into many stores she normally wouldn't venture into and helped her with trying on different looks etc, as my cousin usually only wears black. She was really happy with the session and didn't feel rushed and said she got some great tips/pointers for her shape etc.

    I can see the difference in how my cousin now dresses, she no longer just dons the black on black and has put into practice what she was shown etc.
    Thanks sooo much for sharing your cousins experience.. Do you know if it was just an hour.. or 2 hrs??? Sounds like a lot to cram into 1 hr?? or are they just that good??

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    736
    Thanked
    423
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    All westfields do it.

    I've seen it advertised at Marion @blissfulfairy usually discounted prices when they host fashion parades
    Yep thats the one I was looking at. But my husband has an amazing knack for styling (seriously, I look at something he picks out and think ew, then try it on and go ooohhh and it really suits me lol) so I don't know if I'd actually fork out for it.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese Please View Post
    This sounds amazing! I can't find any info on it on the website though ... Does anyone know whether all westfields do it and/or how to book it?

    Id LOVE this!!!
    google Westfield then click on events or services ??
    sorry at work.. well should be doing more work..

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    Yep thats the one I was looking at. But my husband has an amazing knack for styling (seriously, I look at something he picks out and think ew, then try it on and go ooohhh and it really suits me lol) so I don't know if I'd actually fork out for it.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    .. Your sooo lucky.. both hubby and I are clueless..
    maybe this could be a business venture for hubby maybe revamp couples

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to 3Rreg For This Useful Post:

    blissfulfairy  (27-11-2013)

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got an email back from westfield..
    There is no expectation that you buy clothing on the day, and the chat can be as long or as short as you like. It’s really just for the Stylist to get a feel of what you are hoping to achieve out of the session, then they go to the stores that will suit you best and you can try things on!

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,955
    Thanks
    2,616
    Thanked
    2,868
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Rreg View Post
    Thanks sooo much for sharing your cousins experience.. Do you know if it was just an hour.. or 2 hrs??? Sounds like a lot to cram into 1 hr?? or are they just that good??
    I'm not sure, sorry. I assumed it was the 1 hour session, but knowing my cousin I would say the 1hr and not 2hr one.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brisbane North
    Posts
    4,460
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked
    1,802
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was in the Cue dept at Myer (not the actual Cue shop) at Chermside yesterday and the sales assistant was absolutely awesome! She has blonde hair, I forgot her name, eek. All I said was that I was just looking and if anything jumps out at me i'll see. she started pulling various things on saying ''come on try this on'' and I was a bit reluctant and funny enough they were things I wouldn't look at twice... well wouldn't you know, she not only got the sizing perfect, but every single thing just fit perfectly like a glove. she hung around at the fitting room to see how it all looked, so if you go to Chermside, go over to the cue section at the fashion area.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    I was in the Cue dept at Myer (not the actual Cue shop) at Chermside yesterday and the sales assistant was absolutely awesome! She has blonde hair, I forgot her name, eek. All I said was that I was just looking and if anything jumps out at me i'll see. she started pulling various things on saying ''come on try this on'' and I was a bit reluctant and funny enough they were things I wouldn't look at twice... well wouldn't you know, she not only got the sizing perfect, but every single thing just fit perfectly like a glove. she hung around at the fitting room to see how it all looked, so if you go to Chermside, go over to the cue section at the fashion area.
    Oh WOW. .. She sounds like what I need. . And for free.. Will try and head there friday.. Thanks for you info

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to 3Rreg For This Useful Post:

    GlitterFarts  (27-11-2013)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!