+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anxiety help

Since having ds I have been suffering from stress and anxiety.. so much that I feel sick everyday and sometimes it gets worse that I have to take nausea medicine.

I am on anti depressants which has helped but I still feel sick all the time but not as bad.my husband's wants to go on a trip to Bali and the thought of that makes me feel sick and get an upset stomach. I don't want to take ds who will be 2. I don't know what I would feed him there and to be honest I just want to be in my own bed if I suddenly get nausea

What do I do? Anyone else out there have similar issues what do you do to help?

One minute I think travelling will be fine but the next I don't want to. Dh has family there so it's a pressure to go and let them see ds..

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Op if you are on anti depressants I'm assuming you have seen your GP. Perhaps you need to see a psychologist to talk further about why you are so anxious all the time. You GP can refer you for 6 free sessions.

Similar Threads

1. Anxiety?
    By Katsumi in forum General depression and blues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 22:52
  2. Anxiety
    By quietlyhopeful in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 17:34