+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So this was all through text messages? If it was, sometimes it's very hard to understand the tone that people might be trying to get across.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmoduckus View Post
    So this was all through text messages? If it was, sometimes it's very hard to understand the tone that people might be trying to get across.
    yeah thru text msg's... ah well, i'm seeing her Friday night, so i'll tell her I wasn't intending to peeve her off or anything on purpose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    yeah thru text msg's... ah well, i'm seeing her Friday night, so i'll tell her I wasn't intending to peeve her off or anything on purpose.
    I wouldn't go into too much detail. RSVP'ing is between your parents and SIL. A third party getting involved is probably (unintentionally) flaming things.

Good luck Friday..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like SIL is being very selfish and unreasonable. She's lucky they're given still giving her a gift after that tbh

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I just can't get over why you'd care about whether or not your brother's wife's parents were there! My brother's gf's mother was our neighbour when I was 12... so I've known her for a while. But even so, I couldn't give a crap if she came to my wedding or not. lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I just can't get over why you'd care about whether or not your brother's wife's parents were there! My brother's gf's mother was our neighbour when I was 12... so I've known her for a while. But even so, I couldn't give a crap if she came to my wedding or not. lol.
    lol I know, I find it weird too! ah well, if the world was all ordinary we would probably be bored.