Closed Thread
Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    emski - you keep taking the Progynova after transfer right up to 10 weeks if you have a BFP. From memory the Progynova was only about $20 a packet and the Clexane was around $20-25 as I had some sort of rebate kick in. Not sure about the cost of those items in SA though, as I had bought all my clexane and Progynova in Oz.

Anait - congrats on the arrival of your little man. That's wonderful news. So sorry to hear that you developed pre-eclampsia. I also did in my last pregnancy and it's not nice. Rest up and I hope that you get to take your little man home soon.

AFM - I'm back to my normal self now and feeling absolutely sensational. I now realise how sick I had allowed myself to become. It's amazing how the mind can often surpress the body's messages of tiredness and something being wrong. I will never forget the afternoon I was admitted to hospital telling my husband that I felt like I was in my body but that it was not mine as it felt so wrong. My advice to everybody is to listen carefully to it and if something doesn't feel right to seek a medical opinion - don't just dismiss it and push forward. I hate to think what would have happened to me if I had gone another 2-3 weeks without seeking help.

Lots of love and really sticky baby dust to you all.

RBx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks Rainbow... thats a long time on progynova! Is it still 4 x tabs a day after BFP? Ive only had an issue since moving up to 3 x day... dreading 4x day!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    2014 ROLL CALL

RESEARCHING DONOR OPTIONS
    flyer
    thembs
    Crystal4431
    Rachel70
    KLM0511

williteverhappen
    myheart

MrsErinR
    mayaus
    francesthecat
    Sahndi
    MGCBertie
    MardiCharli

DONOR SELECTED & CONFIRMED
    Sunflower11 (Cape Town - ET ? May)
    Jacks69 (Jo'burg - ET ?)
    Esperanza (Cape Town - ET 14 Apr)
    Feather (Cape Town ET ? Mar)
    Blinky76 (Cape Town - ET ? Mar)
    January (Cape Town - ET 1 Apr)
    Emski72 (Cape Town - ET ? Mar)

IN CAPE TOWN FOR DONOR CYCLE

2 WEEK WAIT

BFP
    Angelmama74 (2x5D)
    twirlywhirl (2x5D)

GRADUATES
    Anait - boy 8/3/14
    Plimpy - boy 7/3/14
    Jennilee - girl 5/3/14

2014 STATS
    BFN = 1
    BFP = 2

Previous roll call can be found on thread #4 page 34
    Last edited by January; 16-03-2014 at 18:26.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014),francesthecat  (19-03-2014),twirlywhirl  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Anait - A big congratulations on the arrival of you son

Blinky 76 & Emski72 - Am feeling pretty average ie mood swings, exhaustion, start 3 tablets tomorrow don't remember feeling this rough last time at this early stage

Rainbow - So glad you have made a full recovery. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy lovely

All the best Sunny15 hope all is well with you

Bye for now
    Last edited by January; 16-03-2014 at 18:25.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014),Sunny15  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - Yes, 4 tabs a day right up until the end of week 9.

January - sorry to hear you are not feeling as good this time. Hope that improves for you quickly. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you this time. Sending you lots of love and support for your BFP.

RBxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

January  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi January,
    Thanks for the roll call, you do such a good job with that!
    Rainbow glad you're feeling better, I'm feeling much better myself after a bath...
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely to read the news of your BFP, Angelmama and the happy recent arrivals of beautiful babies! I'm sure there will be plenty more successes to come yet.

We are 8 weeks pregnant today with one baby!! Wahoooo!! Thankfully, well finished with the gestone injections - although being pregnant compensates (well mostly haha!!) for the sore lumps. Now on uterogestan pessaries which I found did cause some light brown bleeding for a couple of days after one week of use as they must have been irritating my cervix which is quite sensitive. Second scan after light bleed showed baby is still happy and heartbeat strong. I worked out that not pushing them as high (only up to first finger joint) stopped the bleeding and the cervix sensitivity - just as a heads up if anyone else finds the same if using pessaries. Sorry if TMI!

Happy baby making to everyone!

xxx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twirlywhirl For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014),Blinky76  (17-03-2014),sootymay  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Congratulations!! to Plimpy, Anait and jennilee on the safe arrival of your bundles of joy.

Just a quick update from me. We've found the donor and she agreed, now need to get all the formalities done and hopefully we'll get the treatment plan soon.

Good luck to everyone xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

January : I'm feeling very average as well
    I can't figure which med is making me feel sick although my guess is the progynova. I have tried taking them at different times but to no avail. I have resigned myself to just feeling yuck.
    It certainly isn't helping with my motivation in these last few days before we leave.

I has planned to pack yesterday but procrastinated and got nowhere. My headspace just wasn't in it. On the flip side DH is packed and bouncing ready to go... Now of I could just harness some of his energy ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I haven't really packed either Blinky... have halfheartedly thrown some things in the suitcase but not really thought it through. Trying to travel light... will buy some clothes over there as I need a few new things so will kill two birds with one stone.
    We also have to clean the house 'properly' as we have our nephew house sitting with our dogs while we are away -although I'm not sure how high a 21 y.o. males standards are when it comes to clean

Arm seems better today and hasn't been bothering me thankfully!

Em x