Closed Thread
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Erin I'm really sorry to hear that. It would have been very much a soul searching week for you I am sure. As Emski said, I haven't heard of them, I looked at all the SA agencies too that Emski mentioned.

Emski - you stay on the estrogen after transfer, for some time I think, but not sure how long. I bought more estrogen whilst over there from CFC along with additional Gestone injections & cirnone (just in case). The Gestone is a lot cheaper and the estrogen & cirnone are as well from memory, though I cant remember pricing sorry. CFC like to use Gestone injections and you start on the day of your lining scan with them... you usually meet the Nurse on the same day and she will show you and your DH how to administer them and give you your supply on the same day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks Sooty, I might wait and get more progynova and crinone over there - might try for some clexane too as its expensive here when you have to use it every day.
    Em

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

It's a boy... my son Noah James was born at 2.00pm last Saturday, 8 March 2014, he was 1980g and 42.8cm long, he is little but absolutely perfect.

We had a rocky last few weeks and he was born at 35+4 days, I had high blood pressure before pregnancy which didn't cause a problem until week 28, then it was a matter of setting goals and reaching them, lets make 32 then lets make 34 etc. I knew Noah was going to be small due to iugr, he was measuring about two-three weeks behind and his growth was slowing down. The last three weeks were all about growth scans and daily ctg's to find the balance between when it was best to leave him in and get him out, the aim was 36 weeks and we almost made it. Ultimately I developed pre eclampsia and he was getting too stressed. He is doing great, now in the special care nursery until he is able to feed properly and grows a bit, I can't wait to bring him home.

I feel so out of touch with you all and have hardly read a thing over the last couple of months but a big welcome to all the new ladies, I hope your journeys bring you the same joy that mine has. Good luck to those travelling soon.

Congratulations Angelmama lovely to read of your BFP
    Plimpy congratulations on the birth of your son and Jennilee congratulations on the birth of your daughter... isn't it great

Hello to everyone else and to those who are currently pregnant I am sending you all the best wishes and can't wait to hear when your babies are born, Sunny not long now...

Much love to you all xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anait - thanks. Congratulation to you too. Sounds like a nightmare pregnancy, Im glad it has turned out well.

plimpy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Plimpy For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Anait, that is wonderful news. Glad to hear you and Noah are going well! Sounds like it was a bit stressful towards the end. Enjoy your little man.
    Em x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Anait xxx

Em for my $36.90 for Clexane I get 20 injections, do you get the same amount?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So glad your beautiful son Noah made it here safely Anais. :-) Wishing you much love and laughter on your journey together xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anait - awww Congratulations on the arrival of little Noah - he sounds perfect. You must be so relieved he is here now, safe & sound after the past few weeks of your pregnancy. I hope you get to bring him home soon and the time flys by in the meantime. x o

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Anait on the safe arrival of Noah.

Question for you all: did any of you suffer from nausea when you stepped up the dosage of progynova ? Is this normal? Hope it goes away before we fly on Thursday

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Anait  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I did yesterday Blinky, I found its better if I have it after a decent meal... I've had pins and needles in my arm since last night... I just rubbed some magnesium oil into it which seems to have fixed it
    (Just in case anyone else has this issue!)

Em x