Closed Thread
Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations

Congratulations Angel. I hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy. I will be thinking of unit.

Roll on BFPs

Thanks
    Reviews
    WHOO HOO...... A HUGE congratulations!!!! That is soooooo exciting - wonderful news Angel after everything you have been through leading up to this - first time and pregnant - I love your comment on bubs is on SA time with "evening sickness" !! Funny. Have a fantastic w/end, indulge in the joy of a very special pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angel - your news brought tears to my eyes. May your gorgeous little angle boy be your pregnancy's little guardian angel. Much love to you. Such wonderful news. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Angel that is just lovely news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Big congrats Angel!

Well, we have had a BFN on our last cycle with OE and this week we have launched into our donor search. It has been quite an up and down experience to be honest and has made for a stressful week! I will fill you all in when I have much more time to spare.

I just had a quick question. Have any of you dealt with donorlife? I just wanted to understand more about them as when I spoke to dr W at CFC he said 'Are they the ones in the Ukraine?' and that freaked me a bit.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thats New Life MrsErin... never heard of donor life, are they on the recommended list?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes they are on the SASREG list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Angel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Yes they are on the SASREG list.
    Hi again, I've not heard any reports of anyone using them and I scoured forum boards for people's experiences with different agencies as I didn't want to be using anyone dodgy when I was donor searching. This search included the local South African boards Fertilicare and no one mentioned them there that I can recall, also fertile thoughts, fertility friends UK etc.

Honestly, I'd be more inclined to use the agencies that others have used and talked about here and other forums - at least you know the feedback is honest. As far as I can tell, all the usual suspects are safe - ababysa, nurture, edsa, giftovlife, global egg donors are supposed to be ok but expensive, sunshine - there have been warnings agaist using fertility care SA, but again no one has mentioned them in here at all. baby2mom has had a couple of dissatisfied people, but more to do with thier follow up with donor issues from memory.

Donor life seem to only mention vitalab also on their site, so maybe J'burg only?

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Girls, when do you cease estrogen? Is it after transfer? Or do you continue to take it? Just trying to work out if I need to get another script filled before I go. Also, I know it's cheaper to get the crinone from SA, but when are you supposed to start it? It's not mentioned in my treatment plan

Thanks
    Em x