Thanks
    Reviews
    Checking my signature worked.

plimpy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Blah, still none the wiser... have to have another BT on the 6th and take from there, this is so frustrating...Stupid body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer set for 130, I assume they have checked there is something to transfer.

In your clinic in aus, do you get told no perfume or deodorant? I asked Cfc and they don't do that. Also I need a full bladder where at my clinic in aus it's an empty bladder.

Getting nervous now. I will be happy to get 2 to transfer now and some to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic news Angelmama. Good luck!

We can be transfer-buddies as I had my last ever OE FET today. (mine was a 3d though)

My clinic here sounds like CFC. They don't say anything about perfume/deodorant and they do do ultrasound guided transfers, hence the full bladder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you Angel.. Hope all went smoothly for the transfer today xx

I have never been told anything about perfumes or deodorant but have always had to have a full bladder. My first ever transfer i was so full I thought I was going to pee on the table
    the subsequent times I learnt to just have a big drink just beforehand ....
    Last edited by Blinky76; 03-03-2014 at 18:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me. Thank you so much sooty for all the info you provided. It will be a wealth of information should we need it. I have calmed down a bit now and will just go along for the ride. It's out of my hands really. Whatever happens happens I guess.

Wanting to wish you a perfect transfer today angelmama. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

Hello to all the lovely ladies.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Esperanza For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh GOOD LUCK Angel I haven't really been told about the no perfume/deodorant either - just read it on here last year !! A full bladder is required as they have a Nurse use a ultrasound on your tummy so the Doctor can see your uterus on the screen as well.

I'm not sure how common immune issues are to be honest & the success rate of treatment, I'm not sure either. I guess it would be difficult to measure that?

Rainbow - I'm ordering the one off depot injection (I don't think it needs refrigerating from memory). I just put the order through now and it was 260 pounds including postage. Crystal, maybe it's gone up abit? , or the exchange rate may not be so good, as I just converted that & its $487. Still its cheap compared to what I paid last time, and I loved it. One injection, first day of my period & no side effects what so ever.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Plimpy  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pupo now with 2 blastocysts. Dr M said one was really good and the not as good as the first but she said still a blasto and that's what they look for. I have emailed Kimenthra to ask grades. They are waiting until tomorrow to see if they will freeze any. Hearing that has made me anxious. Has anyone else had to wait until day 6 for freezing?

Iam feeling really deflated with hearing that and I know it only takes 1 but so much effort to get to this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty-thanks.

angelmama-you're right it only takes one good one. We had to wait a day or so to find out whether any were worth freezing. Good luck.

i preferred the single depot too, one shot and then you didn't have to think about it anymore. I'm fairly sure it was around $600 in Australia so it might be worth ringing a few pharmacies to get their prices.

plimpy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Plimpy For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sootymay View Post
    Oh GOOD LUCK Angel I haven't really been told about the no perfume/deodorant either - just read it on here last year !! A full bladder is required as they have a Nurse use a ultrasound on your tummy so the Doctor can see your uterus on the screen as well.

I'm not sure how common immune issues are to be honest & the success rate of treatment, I'm not sure either. I guess it would be difficult to measure that?

Rainbow - I'm ordering the one off depot injection (I don't think it needs refrigerating from memory). I just put the order through now and it was 260 pounds including postage. Crystal, maybe it's gone up abit? , or the exchange rate may not be so good, as I just converted that & its $487. Still its cheap compared to what I paid last time, and I loved it. One injection, first day of my period & no side effects what so ever.

Exchange rate may not be as good, also maybe because I got it through a European clinic it cost a bit less? I should have ordered two

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (04-03-2014)