Closed Thread
Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update. 19 eggs retrieved and 11 have fertilised. We used picsi as well. Having a lovely time and very impressed with Cfc and Dr Matebese.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (28-02-2014),Blinky76  (28-02-2014),sootymay  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great to hear Angelmama!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if that is a good number or not but certainly more than I got

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Angelmama. That sounds like a great number to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Angelmama, that is a great number!

Ladies, thank you thank you again for all the information, the good, the bad and the ugly! Though sorry to read of your bad experiences Jacks, Sooty and feather (hope you get your reports!). The information really does help going in with my eyes wide open. I'm sure all clinics/Dr's have there off days but there is no excuse for no follow up or explanations. I've also had a few iffy moments with our Aussie lab as we have gotten such differences between cycles but the standard response seems to be egg quality and 'we just don't know what happens once it is in your uterus' - as great as IVF is there are still so many unknowns in the whole process and elements out of their control.

Sooty, thank you for the link and info on DNA fragmentation. In all our own egg cycles we too have had a massive fall off between day 3 and day 5 and i've miscarried too so before we ship hubby's sperm to CT we have asked if its worth testing for this first.

Emski, great news on your cycle plan and hope AF arrives on time for you. I too have elevated NKC and heterozygous for both MTHFR so in my last 3 cycles I have been on prednisolone 10mg starting with stims then upped to 20mg post transfer plus 20mg then upped to 40mg of clexane and take folic acid in its broken down form as folate. I have also had the endometrium scratches prior to my last 3 cycles as my Dr is a big believer in this. I am also keen to have this done before my CT cycle as well and will be on the 'Bondi protocol' for NKC.

GL Allieoop, sorry to read of your ICP scares, thankfully you picked it up and getting the right care now.

Thembs, thinking of you and hope you are doing ok.

Sorry for personals I've missed I'm still trying to remember everyone, but hope everyone about to head to CT is going ok. Sending tonnes of positive vibes to you.

Those that have had their babies, please keep popping in its great to hear how you are doing.

Those that have had failed cycles and may still be reading now and then, sending super hugs to you and please come back we are here for you. I know its tough when you feel like the only one in a thread not getting your BFP, I have been there too and basically it suxs! Reading miracles can happen and do has given me continual strength to persevere and now take this slightly different path.

AFM - we think we have found our donor, hopefully she will be happy to take us on as it will be her last donation (#6) Out of her 5 previous cycles she has gotten 3 women pregnant (inc. 1 set of twins) so praying she will be lucky for us as well.
    We forwarded the medical questionnaire and all our test results yesterday so hopefully will hear from CFC soon to advise what we do next.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

AllieOop  (01-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angel: congrats on the numbers they sound great to me

Emski & January: hope you have all your plans in place without too much trouble . Not long to go for us girls ...

Sunflower: congrats on picking your donor. It's a big step and helps to make it all seem like things are moving once your sending forms , money etc. I've forgotten , when are you hoping to cycle?

Hi to everyone else :wave;

AFM: Dh asked last night about when I have to take the lucrin , lucky I double checked my treatment plan as it will be a few days earlier then I remembered. Everything is starting to feel very real and I waiver between excited, nervous and sad.

Three weeks to go ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think it's a great number Angelmama.
    Blinky - good thing you checked! It is all becoming more real for me too. I'm panicking about AF... she is supposed to be here now. I had a tiny amount of pink on toilet paper yesterday about midday... then nothing all night. I was hoping to wake up with full AF but again only a bit of blood ... I'll email my nurse tonight if shes not here by the time I get home from work. I have a script for provera if worse comes to worst.

Hello again Sunflower - I'm going to be on a similar protocol but just 10mg of pred. for me all the way through.

Hubby is home this Sunday thank God... have missed that man!

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Woo Hoo AF is in the house ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay emski! Hope it's the last time she shows her ugly face for 9 months.

Blinky, not long now. Completely understand those feelings as it all becomes real. We are planning in the first couple of weeks of May.

Anyone else use nurture agency? Kim has been fab but they have quoted agency fee in USD with current exchange rate when you change to AUD they are nearly $1K more than the other agencies. Don't want to make it about $'s as the donor is a real standout for us and was not yet back on their website as she is was just about to return but it's quite a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Sunflower - I think it was Sooty who said if you query them why they are more expensive they offer a discount... - worth a shot if they have the donor you like. Worth looking on all the other sites that your donor is not listed with a cheaper agency too - I found a couple of double ups (which isn't supposed to happen).
    Em x