Closed Thread
Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I go Monday, getting nervous now. Thanks for Danny's contact details as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    No probs, thank Rainbow she passed them on to me.
    All the best for your travels, we'll be cheering you on!
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg today is 4, so for now I'm going to take things easy and we'll discuss when we want to go back again probably June or July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to read that Thembs. It would be so hard to get so close.
    Em x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

thembs  (22-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thembs - Sorry to hear that you are in limbo at the moment. I hope that you have an answer one way or the other soon.

Blinky - We did a township tour, but we didn't do the organised one - Danny took us. He knew exactly where we should and shouldn't go and we felt safe with him, but in saying that, I really would have liked to have done the organised ones which actually help give back to the townships. We had our 12 year old daughter with us and she felt completely safe as did we.

Angelmama - I hope that you are super excited, because you are in for the holiday of your life and I pray that it also results in a little bubba for you too.
    I'm so sorry that I did not pass on Dannys details to you, I just saw Emski's post and I think you asked me a while ago and I forgot. Don't be afraid, just keep your wits about you as you would in any big city and you will be fine. Cape Town is the most amazing place. I was reading one of the other posts about the cost of the Monash Egg Bank - and if I had the choice, I would take the two trips to Cape Town LOL. Had THE best holiday ever, it really is a wonderful experience.

AFM - I had another ultrasound today... it would appear our little man has found a nice cushion to sit himself on... my bladder! He's sitting bum down with arms and legs up. What we saw on the 4D scan today was absolutely amazing, because he was not hiding his face as he has in the past. We could see every feature of his little face and he definitely has my hubby's nose! He's 1.4kgs and still measuring ahead of his dates.

I am reading all the comments on the forum and wishing all the ladies who are about to start their CT cycles the very best. I'm praying that there will be lots of BFP's heading our way in the next few months. You ladies truly deserve it.

Emski - as you know I used Dr L R as well. I am glad to see that you have received your treatment plan now. For future reference THE best way to get an answer if you are really anxious about something is to email him and cc her. He would always answer and put my mind at rest. I think as Jodi said his assistant is run off her feet, but Dr L R really gets it and understands our stresses and answers any questions very promptly. He had even responded to me on weekends sometimes.

Just regarding the post about being left on your own after transfer. We were too, but I was actually happy about that as my IVF clinic in Australia had me up on my feet and out the door immediately - and I really didn't appreciate that. We were told for me to lay there for about 15 minutes and make our way out when it suited us. It is a very clinic indeed, but I also found our treatment for the whole time we were there truly exceptional.

Lots of love and baby dust to everybody..

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (21-02-2014),mardicharli  (21-02-2014),thembs  (22-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Will be thinking of you Angel and waiting with anticipation to hear your updates.. Fx for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs to you Thembs x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

thembs  (22-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes. Retrieval is set for next Wednesday and my donor has 12 good size follicles. Not sure if that is good or not but better than what got!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Sounds good to me! And remember they are 12 YOUNG eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats what I am thinking too. Not my nearly 40 year old eggs.

Does anyone know if they icsi the eggs?