Closed Thread
Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Helen - thank you for sharing the most beautiful news in the world. I am so pleased for you. May your pregnancy be a healthy and happy one. You have worked so very hard for this result. Go the twinnies, won't their mumma have such a beautiful story for them. . Much love to you and those precious bubbas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Helen. Wonderful news. I know the feeling as I'm still in shock too but at least we can go through this together.

I had my 9 week scan last Wednesday. Our babies were perfect with little fingers and toes. Both were very active which was amazing to see. I have had two bleeds so it's been a worrying time for us, so seeing them in the scan is always so reassuring. Next week we see the obstetrician.

Thinking of all you ladies embarking on this journey

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abundance1 For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (18-01-2014),thembs  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Helenmac. Amazing news!
    Abundance - so happy to hear bubs are doing well. I hope things settle on the bleeding front and you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy!
    Best wishes to all of you travelling to SA this year. I hope your trip is as magical as mine was and that you come home with a BFP!!
    Jodi - many thanks for starting the new thread!

AFM - going well! 30 weeks and counting down!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BJ04 For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (22-01-2014),helenmac  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Helen that's fantastic well done

I had my 20 week scan yesterday and the baby is healthy with no abnormalities detected. It was such a relief and very surreal. We didn't find out the gender as we are having fun guessing.

I'm thinking of you all and following your posts for upcoming cycles and look forward to many more BFPs in 2014!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixel For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (22-01-2014),helenmac  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A HUGE congratulations to you Helen!! Twins is just awesome - I'm 30 weeks today with mine and I STILL can't believe I have two on board!!

Abundance, I had a bleed at 9 weeks which gave me a big fright. I know it can be unnerving but as everyone has been telling me, it's very common so good luck and hope that things progress smoothly for you.

BJ04, we've both hit 30 weeks! It's getting exciting isn't it!

Pixel, great news with your scan. That's a real milestone and when I thought I loved and adored these little beans so much already, I found I really reached a new emotional level at this point - gazing at these bouncing little beans for two hours was just magical. We didn't find out the gender either and you're right, it's a lot of fun guessing!!

Good luck to all those about to embark on their SA journey and continued good wishes for those enjoying their BFP

Amethyst

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amethyst13 For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, I hope you're having a lovely Friday.

Just jumping in to touch base and to say:
    Congratulations to Helen. Twins - woohoo! So excited for you.

Amethyst and BJ04 - 30 weeks - on the countdown now. Almost in single digits.

Pixel - Wonderful news that your 20 week scan was all good. It's such a relief isn't it?

Abundance - Glad that your 9 week scan was good and that your babies are doing well.

I'm so happy to hear such good news coming out of the thread. Hopefully it bodes well for those about to travel and who are considering 2014 for egg donation in SA. It's such a big step but one with such a beautiful reward.

AFM: I'm now 25 weeks. I have great weeks and other weeks where I'm a worry wart, but I figure it's just the start of a life time of different worrying It has made it easier being able to feel my little man moving around more. I think I'll breathe a sigh of relief at 28 weeks, and then again when he is finally in my arms. I'm so very grateful for this thread, without it I wouldn't have had the courage to undertake this journey. It really has been life changing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Whoo twins

Hi helenmac congrats on the twin news !!! They will bring so much joy to you.....

our girls are now 14 wks old and life with them is magical - Being told we were having twins made panic at first - but to be honest we now know we are very blessed... You get more smiles and way more hugs.,...

Whilst feeding I sometimes sit and hold my precious bubs and cry - the love I feel for them is amazing - I feel so lucky ...... I pray all you strong woman on this site reach your dreams

take care all
    nicole

Baby dust to all

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nicole72 For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (22-01-2014),helenmac  (18-01-2014),Missleo  (18-01-2014),sootymay  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Helenmac - after such a long journey and so much effort you really deserve it.

Pixel - so happy to hear everything is perfect for you & bubs with your scan Wonderful news. x o

Abundance - great news too. 2 sets of twins to follow through at the same time with yourself and Helenmac

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What wonderful news Helen!!!! Very happy for you. :happydance:

I've been away for a while, have been reading on and off so I'm not uptodate. I will have time next week to catch up with everyone.
    AFM- well, we arrived in RSA on the 20th December and spent time with my family in Durban over christmas, then went to Johannesburg to visit my in-laws for three weeks. Came back to Durban Thursday and decided to take a family weekend away to Drakensberg mountains. The best time ever to spend with family.
    Everything is on track with my treatment, I am on the Estradiol tablets until further notice. We fly to Cape Town on the 28th and EF on the 5th as scheduled. Our donor is also doing well.

I wish everyone all the best in 2014.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (19-01-2014),sootymay  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sounds like you are having a great time Thembs - all the best for this cycle
    Em x

20. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

thembs  (19-01-2014)