Closed Thread
Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies....I have had internet access issues but that now seems insignificant compared to what we are going through now.

We had our 20 weeks scan last week but OB picked up a 'soft sign' that could lead to chromosomal issues. We are being flown to Brisbane tomorrow to see a fetal medical doctor, so I hope to know more tomorrow.

I hope to catch up on everyones news soon but just need to get through tomorrow. I think of you all often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I think it was you and I that were saying that we would feel comfortable changing our signature block at 20 weeks to reflect a positive result and EDD....maybe I put the mocka on myself with that comment. 20 week scan last week was certainly not good for bub, but I hope to know more tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunny how scary for you both, the uncertainty must be horrible, I pray that everything will be alright and will be thinking of you and DH tomorrow, much love Anait xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, I am so sorry to hear that. I can imagine this is a really stressful time for you. I pray tomorrow brings good news for you and your hubby and bub. Xxx
    Last edited by Rainbowchaser; 05-12-2013 at 21:30.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Agencies

Blinky - it could be absolutely fine, just ask the question as to why they are on the printed material but have been removed from the website. If the CFC say they are a recommended agency, then go for it, if not - proceed with caution.

If I had to go again, I would definitely not use baby2mom because of the end experience - and really, its after the transfer that we need the TLC and a bit of support.

I am so grateful to women who donate their eggs so that we can have a chance at pregnancy where there is none - but there is no need for the coldness we experienced - or to drop the recipient couple altogether after the transfer has taken place! That's just unprofessional on the agencies part and completely unnecessary with all the technology we have at our fingertips today.

Seemed like it was all just one big financial transaction for Jenny - and that she could not have really cared less about the outcome for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky76 View Post
    Makes me wonder if the list of approved agencies I received was old ? Baby 2 mom was on the list I received too. I tried logging onto them but had no success, the links didn't work and the site kept freezing... (tried on both )my laptop and my iPad/iPhone , so in the end I gave up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hello - did any one else have trouble paying ababysa with monsterpay? My credit card has been held up for manual verification - now I have scan through statements and whatnot... a bit annoying. What's wrong with Paypal!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've picked our donor !
    They asked us to write a letter to our potential donor... Anyone else have to do this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been looking through this thread - this may interest to you all -

http://haveababy.com/the-heartbeat-o...or-donor-eggs/

Best of luck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ejj87 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did em but was rectified quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dearest Sunny - how awful and terribly frightening for you both. I am so sorry to read your news. You have been through enough already. I hope and pray all will be well with your foetal medical scan. Thinking of you both day. Much love xxx