Closed Thread
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mamou - thank you so much for popping in and posting your good news and background on Dr / Agency. A huge Congratulations to you... it gives me renewed hope reading a story like yours.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

SVD  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has Anyone used the agency's sunshine or nurture and can offer any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky - Sunshine don't appear on the CFC's recommended agency list anymore. They definitely used to, but are not there now. Probably worth asking the question of your Dr at the CFC why they were removed? It may be a complete oversight on the CFC's part, but for your own peace of mind, would probably be worth asking the question?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel - if you didn't stay overnight at Aquilla it would be an extremely long day as it's nearly a three hour drive to get there, and would be a three hour drive to get back and the safari goes for about 3 hours. The accommodation is stunning, we would go back there in a heartbeat. My daughter still talks about it. We have THE most amazing pics of all the animals. Definitely worth the extra time if you can allow it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had good vibes with ababysa and also went with them. I was speaking more with Lara and she was great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Our donor has said yes to us so we are all systems go. How soon after payments do you get your treament plan, I assume its about 3-4 weeks?
    Angel, they have both been great and its just a bonus that they charge half the prices of the other agencies.
    Last edited by emski72; 04-12-2013 at 07:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, haven't posted for ages as life just seems to get busier and busier with each passing week!
    Our plan when we went the first time was to do the CApe Town and surrounds then got on a plane and flew to Upington where we hired a car and did a self cater and drive through the Kalahari. If you have the time and are people who like peace and quiet in the wilderness then this is soo worth the effort. SANPARKS have tented remote accom which was really fun to stay in. We also stayed at Mosethla bush camp about 3 hrs out of JB and although beautifully set up with organised game drives and quirky stilted accom and nice food, we were better doing it ourselves. As far as accommodation in CT there are many cute cottages in Claremont and surrounds. They work out at about $70 a night. We had a pool and a view of table mountain, a full kitchen and a really nice bedroom upstairs. On my solo return trip I stayed in a smaller cottage in a private residence which was more than adequate for post transfer hibernation!
    AFM Our beautiful boy twins are now 9 months old and are standing up, chattering and sleeping like little logs! For those of you expecting twins get a giant playpen and fill it with toys and you may be able to have a shower with out fear!
    I've really lost touch with who is where at the moment but to all of you where ever you are on your journeys I wish you the very best. Mamou welcome! I had no hope when I did cycle after cycle resulting in endless BFNs and this thread got me thinking a baby was a real possibility for us. Although it took 2 trips we did it, and reading others stories and following their journeys was where it became real. Helenmac great to see you are off again soon, so Good Luck! XxxWJ

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wilson joy For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-12-2013),sootymay  (04-12-2013),thembs  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenny at cfc did a prelim one quite quickly and she said after my donor had seen the psychologist today I will have one this afternoon. They will ask you the dates you want to go.

Tina will sending you some forms from cfc that will ask you this stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread is moving so quickly.

Yay Emski for selecting your donor such great news.

Angelmamma things are moving along for you as well.

And I just wanted to thank you both for sharing your experiences it's made this so much easier. It's funny me and DH don't feel so alone in this.

We hope to do a trip to Cape Town at the end of March just waiting for work to approve leave.

Thank you to the wonderful people here have kept our dreams alive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow... I got a list from Dr LR from CFC of approved agencies and sunshine was on that? (He sent the list about three weeks ago)