Page 1 of 92 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #4

Thinking of you Sooty and BB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty and BB, you are in my thoughts today. Fingers crossed x

Jodie and Makeba, my heart breaks for you. Unfortunately I know only too well that feeling. It's is so unfair. I wish I could give you both a big heartfelt hug.

I'm heading off again on Sunday Dec 1 for my third cycle. I've been extremely emotional this time with really mixed emotions. It is so hard to pick yourself up and keep going but it is just something that I have to do. I feel strange going into a cycle feeling so negative but I suppose it's my minds way of protecting myself and preparing myself for the heartache. I have also been feeling really nauseous on the Dex which hasn't helped with my emotional state. I'm tempted to come off it but not sure if it will mess with my cycle now that I'm a week out from transfer. My FS doesn't believe in immune therapy so he wouldn't give me his view this morning. Yet again it's my decision. On a good note I had my endo scan this morning and I'm good to go soI'm hoping to nurture my soul for the rest of the week in preparation for my departure on Sunday. I wish my DH could come with me but we just can't afford it.

I will be thinking of all of you and hoping for some positive results soon. We have had a bad run of late. Things have to start turning around. Hang in there ladies. Keep believing

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB4 - I've been thinking of you all last night and today and sent you a message.... I really hope it's your turn now WE do need good news here, its all been a bit doom and gloom of late.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes - its so nice to have the support. It actually means more to me, than family and friends - as they don't "really" get it.

I'm waiting for "the phone call" too... and I'm terrified... its just awful... I keep tearing up everytime I think about it. But, I guess by the end of the day, I will know one way or the other.

Abundance - I totally get where you are coming from. Its self preservation, and its bloody hard work getting back up on that naughty horse, who keeps bucking us back off. Its not even funny, but that's how it feels for me too. There is SO much energy that goes into this... I think emotionally we really don't realise how much it takes it's toll. Years and years of living in hope, fear, on edge, on drugs, trying to remain positive and do all the right things... it's got to eat away at you unfortunately, how can it not.

It's ok to go over there feeling like that... I think we get so much more harder as the time goes on, well on the outside anyways. Underneath, we're fragile as the eggs themselves. And if it helps you keep your emotions in check and handle it for now, so be it. I felt really bad for feeling negative too, we can't win can we!

Try and stay on the Dex - I'm no expert, but from what I have read/researched (re. NK Cell thread) it seems to be the more effective steroid for high NK Cells. Are you having it on a full stomach? I'm on 4 a day (was 3 prior to transfer) and other than been wired / grumpy / no sleep / high & crazy .... I haven't had any nausea. I wasn't told to have it on a full stomach, but my googling found a web page that said you should. Also how many are you taking and are you spacing them out? I know some girls take the majority in the morning and the last one round 2pm ish... but I wanted to try and space mine for effectiveness in absorbing into the body and having them in my system on a regular dosage (once again, just my theory - and I haven't checked out how long they stay in your system before they start to wear off - so my theory could be completely wrong). I take 2 in the morning, 1 at 12.30pm, 1 at 5.30pm.

Thoughts to everyone else - Sooty
    Last edited by sootymay; 25-11-2013 at 13:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Came to check for news, hope it's BFP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Abundance - PS - don't forget to get some magnesium as well whilst on steriods,if you're not already taking it?...(strips your body of it) I'm taking Bio Ceuticals "Ultra Muscleze" (Advanced Magnesium Blend). Its helps stop muscle cramps, which I got really bad one night in the first week or so, and also felt one coming on when in SA.... I take it once a day, but when I felt it in SA, I promptly mixed up a glass and drank it, it must have worked as it didn't eventuate thank goodness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm stalking for news too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Sooty, I thought you had an update..this wait is killing me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a negative for me. Thanks for all your support.
    Meltdown hasn't come yet... watch this space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty, I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Sooty I just read your PM and sent you one back. Big hugs to you and your hubby. xxxxx