+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup I got bad RLS whilst pregnant I had terrible insomnia the last 4 months of pregnancy.there was no sleeping position that was comfortable
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones&Me View Post
    This ^^ my main issue is really bad RLS. I have had nights (yes plural!) Of literally no sleep. It's better now with magnesium being taken at night, but the dose to completely kick it would probably not be safe. I also am on iron tablets (low iron is also linked to rls apparently, though I'm on them for low haemoglobin). Still lucky to get 5hrs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi glad to assist! I'm 27 weeks with no. 2, and already have been in terrible pain from lying on my sides, waking every time I need to roll over, and the constant peeing hasn't started yet, with no. 1, I was up like every alf hour in my last weeks... And the hips turning thing too. Egh, I'm starting to dread bed because its not comfy! But Im Oh so tired!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Currently 25 weeks with my first pregnancy and the sleep issues have just started.

I am finding it incredibly difficult to sleep and stay asleep due to numbness and pains in my arms and back. Its going to make for an interesting third trimester.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 25 weeks and wake up 2-5 times a night for the bathroom, and at least once a night stay awake for an hour or two

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 25 weeks and wake up 2-5 times a night for the bathroom, and at least once a night stay awake for an hour or two. Frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 25 weeks and wake up 2-5 times a night for the bathroom, and at least once a night stay awake for an hour or two. Frustrating! !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now 33w and my main problem is getting back to sleep after I have woken up to use the loo. I also get pains in whatever leg I'm sleeping on at the time. I have always been someone who falls asleep on their tummy and rolls onto their back during the night. Can't wait to do this again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm only 18 weeks (ha snooping on the 3rd trimester forum!) but have been struggling for a few weeks already - have to get up every 1-2 hours to pee, plus bad hip and shoulder pain from having to lie on my sides.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been able to stay awake longer since reaching third trimester however I am woken during the night by carpal tunnel pains and numbness in my hands and the need for the toilet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently 30 weeks, and the past week or so I haven't been able to sleep much. Bubs is always kicking/punching/moving around and I find it hard to breathe.