+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I want a polaroid camera I'd also love some new clothes and my hair done.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've asked for a couple of CDs (yes I am behind the times and still like CDs!) it's not something I usually buy myself. Mum and I usually do a shopping trip and I pick some clothes for her to buy me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am getting a new phone plus whatever DH surprises me with. For everyone we have to buy for (including our parents excl our kids) we have set a $50 limit so it doesn't get out of hand. Dh is well known for spending silly amounts on his family. We have also told everyone we set a limit and for them not to buy above it for us. So probably a few gift cards and fun knickknacks.,....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love gift cards - but done people really like giving gifts. For my birthday just recently I told my sister I want a nice lunch bag to take my lunch in to work. I received this ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385239191.194271.jpg and I love it!!! I was taking it in a plastic bag beforehand so wasn't fussy with what she would choose.

I've also asked for beach towels, a book that's come out that I want, a shampoo/conditioner pack from a salon ... All things I want and they can't really go wrong with.

Another thing I've said when asked before is a magazine subscription, my fav wine, a new frying pan, etc.

I personally enjoy receiving vouchers but my family like to give gifts. Hope that helps

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually say "nothing" and honestly mean it as I can never think of anything. I'm a pita to buy for as I give no hints because there is genuinely nothing I really need or want.
    Except this year. I have told DH that I want a bike! With a little baby seat on the back for DD
    Also suggested we get eachother Big Day Out tickets and make that our christmas presents. Reeeeallllly wanna see Pearl Jam again! But I'm having second thoughts on that one as I think I'm getting too old for festivals and moshpits

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 24-11-2013 at 07:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A new GHD (mine just broke )
    A KK handbag and purse
    I would love new bed linen but know that my mum and DH prefer to buy something that is more exciting

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eco Goddess View Post
    I've asked for a couple of CDs (yes I am behind the times and still like CDs!) it's not something I usually buy myself. Mum and I usually do a shopping trip and I pick some clothes for her to buy me
    You sound just like me

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    IM not sure. Maybe some linen and new clothes.

Sent from my GT-S6500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I want dd1 home for Christmas. Sadly it's not going to happen. I can't justify 800 for 24 hrs. Her work won't let her have anymore time off than that.

Other than that I really don't want for anything.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One of those floor washing or vacuuming robots won't happen though as DP thinks they're stupid