+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Aww well they would've made a good couple hehe both so gentle and just lovely. Hope they do well

Gosh imagine a hubby that could cook such lucky wives mine honestly can't even use a toaster.
    I wa skim reading this while making breakfast for everyone and thought it said "mine honestly can't even do a lobster" .

I was thinking sheesh she's got high dinner standards don't she. I've only just reread it and relised what you said lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieJayn View Post
    I wa skim reading this while making breakfast for everyone and thought it said "mine honestly can't even do a lobster" .

I was thinking sheesh she's got high dinner standards don't she. I've only just reread it and relised what you said lol.
    Hahahah you just made me crack up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is there only 1 set of 6 couples this year? The last few years there has been 2 sets of 6 but I haven't heard anything about another round of instant restaurants yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone one else think that one of the boys that cooked last night looks like lleyton Hewitt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldOwl View Post
    Is there only 1 set of 6 couples this year? The last few years there has been 2 sets of 6 but I haven't heard anything about another round of instant restaurants yet.
    There were 2 sets of couples in the first episode so I would say there would be a second round of instant restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by HippyGirl85 View Post
    Does anyone one else think that one of the boys that cooked last night looks like lleyton Hewitt?
    Nope, cannot see that at all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    There were 2 sets of couples in the first episode so I would say there would be a second round of instant restaurants.

Oh was there. Must have been putting DS to bed when that was on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's on tonight? I missed the end?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieJayn View Post
    Who's on tonight? I missed the end?
    The twins, so should be intersting. I hope they do really well just to spite those WA s.k.a.n.k.s! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One gets eliminated?? They cheated or something? I hope its the wa girls they are so horrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's not on tonight is it? I thought it was back on Sunday. I thought the dads did really well, their food all looked so good!! They seem to have such a good friendship too so they worked well in the kitchen together. The ACT couple were just embarrassing! I have to say I like the twins a bit. The ads made them out to be very stupid and quite b!tchy but they seem to be very with it and genuine.