+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    Meh...I have no sympathy for them. They were proud of themselves being nasty and now it's biting them in the bum.
    What happened to treating others how we wish to be treated? You are no better than them if you feel the need to bully and abuse them just because that's how they behaved (not you specifically but a general 'you').

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFlop View Post
    What happened to treating others how we wish to be treated? You are no better than them if you feel the need to bully and abuse them just because that's how they behaved (not you specifically but a general 'you').
    And that's just what happened...they were mean to ppl and now ppl are mean back to them

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

haveheart  (10-05-2014),undercover7  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    I guess because of the time they had to take off to film?

Kelly said she had left her mining job and had been working as an apprentice chef since filming wrapped. That's hardly a highly paid job. Having to meet her previous financial obligations on such a reduced income would make a pretty big hole in anyone's budget pretty quickly I would have thought.

I'm not a huge fan of theirs but I can easily see how months away from jobs or out of the workforce would make them broke. Or anyone for that matter.
    But you know your going to have to do that, it's apart of the commitment you make when apply for these things, if you can't afford you shouldn't do it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cowgirlkir For This Useful Post:

haveheart  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    I guess because of the time they had to take off to film?

Kelly said she had left her mining job and had been working as an apprentice chef since filming wrapped. That's hardly a highly paid job. Having to meet her previous financial obligations on such a reduced income would make a pretty big hole in anyone's budget pretty quickly I would have thought.

I'm not a huge fan of theirs but I can easily see how months away from jobs or out of the workforce would make them broke. Or anyone for that matter.
    Yes but that's her choice, I'm sure she would have realised she was significantly dropping her wage, and counting on winning a cooking show isn't really a great plan. And you know what, if I was on a mining wage, I'm fairly certain I'd have a few spare dollars in the bank by now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sure it was her choice. Someone said they couldn't see how they were broke. I was saying I can see how it could happen easily.

*shrugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    And that's just what happened...they were mean to ppl and now ppl are mean back to them
    I agree! And while I wouldn't go to extremes of abusing them directly (I'm not that rude) I still say they are nasty and showed very poor sportsmanship. Yes there is editing, we know that, but at the end of the day they said what they said, they pulled horrible faces and were very up themselves when others failed or they did well. Plus they've seen reality tv before, they should have been well aware that the way they behaved would have been exaggerated. They've made their beds...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to undercover7 For This Useful Post:

Cheese Please  (10-05-2014),CMF  (10-05-2014),ozeymumof5  (10-05-2014)