+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Who else thinks Bree and Jessica will win? I liked how annoyed Bree was getting at the chef.
    I don't know. I'm thinking the horrible WA team will do well simply for the fact that they are so horrible. The show would want to keep them on board for the ratings factor, where as the mums are bit plain and boring in comparison.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh the boys ares frustrating to watch cook. They are funny and I like them on the show but I feel like jumping through the TV and slapping them telling them to WAKE UP AND GAH-DAMN CONCENTRATE

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I couldn't believe it when they were separated into teams and Chloe and Kelly had the gall to say they were in the "non ego" team. Are you kidding me? Did you hear them say something about "the last time we cooked a 5 hat meal..." Um, it was an opinion of the judges that your entree was as good as a 3 hat meal (it's not actually a 3 hat meal). Plus you're forgetting that every other meal you cooked in the instant restaurant round was s.hite. F.ark. I just want to smack their smug looks off their faces. They really make me feel angry every time they open their mouths.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I couldn't believe it when they were separated into teams and Chloe and Kelly had the gall to say they were in the "non ego" team. Are you kidding me? Did you hear them say something about "the last time we cooked a 5 hat meal..." Um, it was an opinion of the judges that your entree was as good as a 3 hat meal (it's not actually a 3 hat meal). Plus you're forgetting that every other meal you cooked in the instant restaurant round was s.hite. F.ark. I just want to smack their smug looks off their faces. They really make me feel angry every time they open their mouths.
    They are pretty full on. It's way too much. Really like they are putting it on. And doing a bad job if it

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    They are pretty full on. It's way too much. Really like they are putting it on. And doing a bad job if it
    I am very much looking forward to when they are in the bottom 2 and cooking for survival and lose. It will be a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooo taco I think your right I was trying to work out what was strange about her face!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I'm not a violent person but those two make my have violent thoughts... Like banging their heads into a brick wall!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did Chloe have the hide to say that Deb and Rick using store bought bread was cheating? After they used store bought bread and pastry in their first instant restaurant. They didn't seem to think it was cheating then.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WiseOldOwl For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (05-03-2014),KillerHeels  (05-03-2014),ozeymumof5  (04-03-2014),snowqu33n  (04-03-2014),SoThisIsLove  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who won the sudden death cook off? Was too busy on bub hub

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

MyBubbaJack  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Uel and shannel won. That soft shell crab looked amazing!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CookingMonster For This Useful Post:

KillerHeels  (05-03-2014),SoThisIsLove  (05-03-2014)