+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    When you go to their profile, click the friends box and there is an option to set them to restricted. They will only be able to see your public posts.
    Thanks guys... I'll look into this, I might have to log on with PC to do it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband shares political and anti religion stuff all day long. His siblings have him hidden from their news feeds , it's hilarious. At family gatherings he'll always say did you see this photo I posted on fb? And I always reply None of them do cause they blocked your verbal diareaha and everyone laughs. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about the fitness freaks... My sister is one of them, my newsfeed is full of pics & status' about all the PB's her friends & her have beaten that week & about the competitions she is competing in... Which is fine if she didn't neglect her kids while she's at it! The classic is if she comments on her kids all her 'new' friends comment on how good a mum she is & how inspirational she is... Everytime I want to comment 'you should have seen her before she was addicted to herself!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Years ago I had a friend who would share every detail of her PMS with her friends. This included the brand of tampons pads she used, how much *TMI warning* blood and whether she felt okay. I had her hidden because she used to post pictures of her pet bird and I'm afraid of birds. Then someone said check out her page. Ewww.
    My in laws used to stalk me. They would post my pictures and claim they took them - ones of DD1. They would make thinly veiled references to how I wasn't a great mother and DH was only using me for "s.ex" and he would find his "real" life partner soon, it was such a shame he "got some junkie pregnant." They are no longer in our life at all. Thank god. They used to email me my BH posts as well.

Oh and right now my most interesting friend makes every conversation every photo about snails. He posts facts and shots he's taken do them. His comments are usually normal and then he adds a snail fact.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My exDH should not have joined Facebook. He was obviously still getting used to it and didn't understand how it all works. He chose the day I got home from hospital with HIS baby, to update his status to say he's 'in a new relationship'. I queried him, he denied denied denied....until he realised the whole world got to see it

Umm...yep, thanks for that. Just what I needed when I'd already had to come home on my own with a baby. Couldn't wait awhile? Or perhaps have the decency to let me know privately first, considering you'd be denying an affair the whole time? Jerk off.

Now his s.kank posts pics of their new baby with comments like exDH is 'totally & utterly smitten with his new little man'. So insensitive when she knows damn well he rarely sees DS2 still. I wish I could cancel her account!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    My exDH should not have joined Facebook. He was obviously still getting used to it and didn't understand how it all works. He chose the day I got home from hospital with HIS baby, to update his status to say he's 'in a new relationship'. I queried him, he denied denied denied....until he realised the whole world got to see it Umm...yep, thanks for that. Just what I needed when I'd already had to come home on my own with a baby. Couldn't wait awhile? Or perhaps have the decency to let me know privately first, considering you'd be denying an affair the whole time? Jerk off.Now his s.kank posts pics of their new baby with comments like exDH is 'totally & utterly smitten with his new little man'. So insensitive when she knows damn well he rarely sees DS2 still. I wish I could cancel her account!
    random question but why are you even Facebook friends with your exDH and his new girlfriend????? Just unfriend them!!
    Last edited by wannawannabe; 23-11-2013 at 10:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a friend that on Fathers Day wrote something along the lines of "happy Father's Day DP, I couldn't have hope for a better father for our daughter" that would be fine if she didn't whinge about all the crappy things he does, including taking his daughter to his parents when he has to look after her for the day so his mum can actually look after her while he drinks beer with is dad, sounds like father of the year to me..,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Or when people write depressing crap all the time...I have an auntie who has a disability and posts she is lonely but when people ask her out she never comes and doesn't take people's advice to join groups etc ....I feel like sitting my wrists after reading her posts!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    A friend of mine posts every time she goes to the gym. Which is daily. Then afterwards something like, just smashed body combat, yeeeww! I like to be fit too but realise that everyone else really doesn't give a sod.