+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A girl I went to uni with posts glamour shots of herself wearing very little clothing. The bit I struggle with is she is a professional and has clients as FB friends. I just don't think that sort of thing needs to be seen by clients.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The person who I have that posts pic after selfie pic of her getting trashed every weekend, who has kids... who speaks in text speak with r u cummin Friday2 da pub complete train wreck.

Then the family member I have that constantly airs her dirty laundry about her and her loser bf's problems then 10 mins later is tagging him with "I wuv you honey bun. You are my world".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and my SIL who posts about how her kids are going to get a slapping. Or how her child was on rations because she forgot to feed the cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post

Oh jeez, I think whether or not I found that highly amusing or highly irritating would depend on the day.

For me... I guess my dad? He comments on too many things I post for my liking... and it's always "hehehe" afterwards. It reads as creepy. Which, I suppose, is accurate. He's posting a lot of photos lately... him, his 50/60 year old Australian mates all living in the Philippines... with their barely-legal gfs.

The most recent gross-out pic is of him grabbing the boob of his (I am not even exaggerating here), gf who only turned 18 this July.

Ain't nobody want to see (or know) about that shiz...
    That is so sad 😔

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    The person who I have that posts pic after selfie pic of her getting trashed every weekend, who has kids... who speaks in text speak with r u cummin Friday2 da pub complete train wreck.
    Psst, Is it me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Psst, Is it me?
    LOL no hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A school friend who has unfriended me because i didnt invite her to my wedding. constantly was putting up statuses *****ing about how lazy her husband was he worked 3 jobs so she could be a sahm with 4 kids. She has never worked and has bo intention of taking any stress off him. She also *****ed that good parents weren't selfish by working weekends me and many others reminded her that you dont always have the choice not to work weekends if DH and I have to we work weekends we will do whatever we have to in order to pay off our house and feed our children. She also blurted out on another friends status who had just had an emergency cs to save bubs and her life that cs are the lazy way out and proper mums wouldn't give birth the lazy way before being virtuous she had her last 2 as cs as she wanted to plan the dates not for medical reasons. I hate insensitive people who don't know the facts of other peoples lives but are happy to provide a useless 2 cents.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by wobblermummy; 22-11-2013 at 20:23.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My Mum...who tries to post on my wall but writes it as her status...LOL.and when I ask her if that was meant for me.. shes all like how did you know??shes just DOES NOT GET the news feed or understand who can see what.Lucky she only has 20 friends

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Chels* For This Useful Post:

BlissedOut  (23-11-2013),Jellyfishie  (22-11-2013),Kellbell85  (22-11-2013),LadyInWeighting  (22-11-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (23-11-2013),MoonMoon  (22-11-2013),mum2twinboys  (23-11-2013),xanadu  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My MIL is a nightmare on it, comments on everything, has even gone as far as looking thru 1000's of comments on a post to find something I wrote & liked it so I knew she'd read it... It was on something from a FIFO wives group about what we miss when our AH is away, lucky I wrote good stuff, but now it makes me think twice about commenting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My MIL and SIL are driving me insane with multiple comments on anything I post. The are experts on EVERYTHING apparently! My 4.5mth old DS has eczema, so yesterday I posted asking for advice, tagging friends who either have eczema or whose kids do. They both posted 3+ comments each giving advice as people who have never had skin problems! It's embarrassing! I've had multiple friends and family ask WTF about different comments they've made. Can I unfriend my in-laws?!