+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I believe it's just personality. DH and I are both introverts but our DD is a complete extrovert!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Before kids I would have said upbringing but now can say they are conceived that way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS is very outgoing and I agree, it's personality for sure. DS is almost too outgoing for 3 It kinda scares me :S

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My dd was so shy and then one day at about 2.5 years old, she had a hair clip in her hand in the supermarket and just started telling a lady in the supermarket who was stocking the shelves all about her hair clip and that is would look nice with her pretty dress and from then on she has been much more outgoing. In fact she has become quite forthright.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son is very shy, he hides his face or picks his nose or blinks his eyes if strangers talks to him, to be honest I blame myself for that as though I did something wrong. I admit I am a shy person myself but I try to be very social around him. He is my first, I really don't know why. I don't wish him to be like me, I am not a very confident person. I don't know how I can help him to be more social and confident

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think when kids are so young their personalities are still developing and they may change. My dd is 4. She was extremely shy, I had to tell my friends not to look or talk to her as this would make her cry. Even strangers smiling at her would set her off. She also hated going out and would want to go home whenever we saw friends. She now loves to go out and talks heaps even with strangers although she does relate better with adults than children. Dd started daycare at 13m.
    Ds is 2.5 and is less shy around kids and makes friends more easily. Ds started daycare at 18m.
    So even though both kids have been around lots of other kids since young they are still pretty shy but improving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ds is as shy as they come he will hide from any new faced that talk to him clings onto your leg for dear life and it takes him forever to warm up to people.

Where as miss dd is soo outgoing, she will talk anyone and everyones ear off she will put her arms up anyone to be picked up, she actually scares me a little with how accepting and welcoming to anyone she is. Eeeeeep.

Both were raised the same but are polar opposites

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is very quiet in any social situation, yet he loves being around people and I don't feel he is shy. He just doesn't like attention on him, he blends into the background.

At home with me he is a chatterbox though! But he has never been a crier, I think he is mentally tough.

It's definitely his personality. He was born that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    DS1 is outgoing and it's definitely his personality because I am really quiet and he is loud. He talks to anyone and loves being the centre of attention.

Also growing up in a family with 4 kids I can say it's our personalities that differ because we had the same parents raising us.

Sent from my telecommunications device.