+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sophisto I'll be 6.5 weeks for my dating scan. GP recommended I have a scan at anytime after 6 weeks. I think you can see the heartbeat around five/six weeks but I may be wrong. Anyone else know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    I was thinking of waiting til 8wks for dating scan as I want to ensure I see a heartbeat, otherwise I'll just worry if I go early and don't see one!

I haven't booked it yet, but might call up tomorrow. :-)

Toured another maternity unit this arvo... I'm so struggling to decide! There are pros and cons with both!
    Do you normally do the tours this early? Or is that just for your area because its very busy??
    This makes me a little worried. I still don't have a doc appt for bloods, i do t have a doctor full stop.
    DH doesn't want to do ANYTHING until at least bloods are done, which i understand but preferably nothing as far as booking in for scans and things until after Christmas. Whaaaaat?!
    I can tell you now that if I can get a scan before Christmas we'll be going, but I'm worried that I should be booking in to a hospital or something RIGHT NOW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by #Mama View Post
    Do you normally do the tours this early? Or is that just for your area because its very busy??
    This makes me a little worried. I still don't have a doc appt for bloods, i do t have a doctor full stop.
    DH doesn't want to do ANYTHING until at least bloods are done, which i understand but preferably nothing as far as booking in for scans and things until after Christmas. Whaaaaat?!
    I can tell you now that if I can get a scan before Christmas we'll be going, but I'm worried that I should be booking in to a hospital or something RIGHT NOW!
    Don't worry #Mama, I've only started doing the tours as my ob's secretary asked me which hospital and I hadn't really thought about it!

Any GP can give you a referral for bloods to confirm. I'm going for a dating scan at 7.5-8wks (before Xmas!) and seeing OB at 10wks.

All you prob need to do right now is take prenatal vitamins and maybe have the blood test! Maybe think about if you want to go public or private.
    :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Hi Sophisto I'll be 6.5 weeks for my dating scan. GP recommended I have a scan at anytime after 6 weeks. I think you can see the heartbeat around five/six weeks but I may be wrong. Anyone else know?
    6-7wks I think heartbeat is visible, so I'm waiting til 7.5-8wks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippytoes View Post
    Thanks Bebe, that is kind of you. Ohh yes it was a rough trot. I won't go into the rest of the dramas I had. I can't believe I even want another one. Hormones! haha. My DD is gorgeous though so she is making it hard to not want another! I am determined to make it better this time around.
    Hope you are doing well
    I'm sure hope you have a better run this time! I'm good, felt nauseous for the first time today. Checked out another maternity hospital, but finding it hard to decide!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if I should be drinking it or not...and I'm only having 1 to 2 cans a day..but gee Coke helps with m/s !!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Don't worry #Mama, I've only started doing the tours as my ob's secretary asked me which hospital and I hadn't really thought about it!

Any GP can give you a referral for bloods to confirm. I'm going for a dating scan at 7.5-8wks (before Xmas!) and seeing OB at 10wks.

All you prob need to do right now is take prenatal vitamins and maybe have the blood test! Maybe think about if you want to go public or private.
    :-)
    Phew! Ha ha. Off to the doctor tomorrow for my bloods then, here's hoping I can get a scan before Christmas! I think I'll try and do a tour and book somewhere ASAP though. I'm in Canberra and I've been reading that everything books out very very quickly!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to #Mama For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are any other ladies still testing to see if their lines are getting darker? Here's mine- the top 12dpo (darkened having sat around for a while) and the other 15dpo. Does it seem the second one should be darker at this stage or should I just chill out?! *freakingoutalittle*ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385898199.880858.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Are any other ladies still testing to see if their lines are getting darker? Here's mine- the top 12dpo (darkened having sat around for a while) and the other 15dpo. Does it seem the second one should be darker at this stage or should I just chill out?! *freakingoutalittle*
    Me! I'm still testing.

Sophisto - you have a beautiful clear line. And its gotten darker! That means your HCG is increasing so that's good
    Are you getting bloods/a scan? Should help reassure you a little!

I got my BFP Saturday tested again today.
    This mornings line was about the same but was slightly darker at the bottom, if that makes sense? I was hoping for a much darker line and have been worried today because it wasn't. :/
    That being said I think I was more hydrated this morning. TMI but the urine I tested with this morning with was much lighter than it was on Saturday morning. Would that make a difference? When should I start seeing it darken up nicely?
    Last edited by #Mama; 01-12-2013 at 21:57.

Thanks
    Reviews