+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So appt with lactation consultant this morning shows a rise of 150g since Fri morning but that's with formula top ups all weekend. I'll give it a chance this week and see how we go. Hopefully with some more weight and me taking motilium we can match supply and demand. Hubby is off until the end of next week and it has been great having him home. Not sure how I will go once he is back at work, I can't believe he was back at work when dd1 was only a week old.

Sleep wise it is hard to say because part of her problem is that she is tiring herself out and so I've been told to wake her for a feed at 4hrs overnight. I have to set an alarm cause some nights she has gone longer than that.

Thankfully Tessa is great in the car, we visited my bil sat an hour and a half away and yesterday was my nieces birthday about half hour drive so we've spent lots of time in the car over the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    So appt with lactation consultant this morning shows a rise of 150g since Fri morning but that's with formula top ups all weekend. I'll give it a chance this week and see how we go. Hopefully with some more weight and me taking motilium we can match supply and demand. Hubby is off until the end of next week and it has been great having him home. Not sure how I will go once he is back at work, I can't believe he was back at work when dd1 was only a week old.

Sleep wise it is hard to say because part of her problem is that she is tiring herself out and so I've been told to wake her for a feed at 4hrs overnight. I have to set an alarm cause some nights she has gone longer than that.

Thankfully Tessa is great in the car, we visited my bil sat an hour and a half away and yesterday was my nieces birthday about half hour drive so we've spent lots of time in the car over the weekend.
    What dose of motillium are you on?