+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Just a quick update. Baby boy born 21/8 weighing 3.67kgs. Feeding right now and just gorgeous.
    Very calm birth, will come back and let you know what happened when I get a chance.
    Hope everyone else is doing well.
    Congrats!!! Glad to hear your birth was lovely and calm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    That's amazing! Well done can't wait to hear more.

I don't have very good news, I won't go into too much detail because I'm exhausted to be honest, but it looks as though I may not be able to home birth. I have spent the last few days absolutely out of my mind stressed and in and out of hospital and scans. At the moment the hospital will not sign me off to home birth as the amniotic fluid around the baby is on the lower end of normal. Baby is totally fine and estimated 3.3kg (they thought she had growth issues but she is fine).

At the moment trying to cross my legs and NOT go into labour until I can get a second opinion on Monday.

I have gone from excited to birth my baby at home to facing possible induction with constant monitoring. I just can't believe it.

Obviously we will do what is best for the health of the baby but as far as I'm concerned the hospital is overreacting and just don't like home birth. Fluid levels are still within 'normal' just the low side of normal.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me
    Oh love that just plain sucks I can't believe they are stuffing you around I have everything crossed for you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    That's amazing! Well done can't wait to hear more.

I don't have very good news, I won't go into too much detail because I'm exhausted to be honest, but it looks as though I may not be able to home birth. I have spent the last few days absolutely out of my mind stressed and in and out of hospital and scans. At the moment the hospital will not sign me off to home birth as the amniotic fluid around the baby is on the lower end of normal. Baby is totally fine and estimated 3.3kg (they thought she had growth issues but she is fine).

At the moment trying to cross my legs and NOT go into labour until I can get a second opinion on Monday.

I have gone from excited to birth my baby at home to facing possible induction with constant monitoring. I just can't believe it.

Obviously we will do what is best for the health of the baby but as far as I'm concerned the hospital is overreacting and just don't like home birth. Fluid levels are still within 'normal' just the low side of normal.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me

Ive been stalking wondering how you are.
    It does sound like over reaction most womens fluid drops in the last weeks, it's meant to. I've never had much at all with any of my babies, no more than a cupful with my first, probably about the same with my 4th. Didn't really see any of the others but never been much and no one had said a thing.
    I'm glad to hear your little one is good.
    Are you having contractions? I hope you can hold out til you can have the birth you've been planning. ((Hugs)) this end of things is hard enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Colbie, that's no good. I've got every thing crossed that everything is ok and that everything goes well. I wondered what was happening with you. Hoping you get good news tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh colbie, fingers and toes crossed for you today!!

Thought I'd share last night we welcomed daughter Misha Jane arriving via emergency section at 9:08pm. Just over 8 pounds of pure happiness and Rose bud lips!!
    We are completely smitten!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooedmum View Post

Thought I'd share last night we welcomed daughter Misha Jane arriving via emergency section at 9:08pm. Just over 8 pounds of pure happiness and Rose bud lips!!

Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Fantastic news, congratulations x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Colbie fingers toes and legs crossed for you. I hope you can convince them to let you have the experience you want. Just dropping in quickly whilst waiting for DH to arrive and take us home from hospital.
    Will try and come back in later. Hope everyone is ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Congrats hun! Love her name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Colbie good luck for today lovely xox