+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PortBub View Post
    Thanks so much Tippy Toes, glad to have a little reassurance. I keep telling myself it's all normal but like u say with everything happening and not knowing what is and isn't normal makes you wonder! I am also so so excited to have a lil being beginning inside of me yay for your dating scan, how exciting. You'll have to let us know how u go. As dates go I'm looking at about 5th of August! We have our honeymoon in thailand in January I'll be about 10 weeks and home about 12 weeks but doc said I'd be fine as long as I'm cautious and I say why not 😉 can't not honeymoon it 👍 Exciting times for us all 👶 ❤️
    Honeymoon! How exciting have heard great things about Thailand. We went to South Island in NZ in July(few yrs back) Gorgeous but freezing!
    Are u still spotting, everything ok?
    Hi to the new ladies!
    Dr though yesterday that I am probably 5 weeks. I get the feeling I will prob have the bub in July though with a csection. I might wait until my scan but I hope I can stay in here!?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will have mine by c section due to medical reasons, and it will probably be in July too but i want to stay in this thread :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofprincess For This Useful Post:

Tippytoes  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

So tired. Just want to lie on the couch but my toddler won't let me!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laydeebug View Post
    I hear you, last night my boy woke up at least once every hour.

We have a big day today and I'm really missing coffee

I hope you get a rest!

This note was sent from my Note.
    Oh no! I hope you get some rest. I shouldn't complain as my toddler sleeps well. I hired a baby whisperer when she was 7 months and it changed our lives. She would wake every hour too. How old is your bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! V excited to be 5 wks today with #1 bub due 2 Aug!!!
    :-)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-11-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2013),mumofprincess  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe I know how you feel. I got so excited as soon as it ticked onto 5 weeks. Feels more real! I'd now like it to be 6 weeks!!

I'm also feeling really tired. I actually feel lazy. Spent this morning on the couch and did nothing! The baby books say I should be exercising but I feel like standing is enough to deplete my energy. Is that normal? I hope it passes soon because although I haven't gained any weight, I'm a little worried that this is leading to bad habits. I'm going to try to do some yoga this afternoon.

I don't know how you guys do if with al little one! Hats off to you. Ah I and wait to be a mum!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (30-11-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I will have mine by c section due to medical reasons, and it will probably be in July too but i want to stay in this thread :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Me too princess!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Bebe I know how you feel. I got so excited as soon as it ticked onto 5 weeks. Feels more real! I'd now like it to be 6 weeks!!

I'm also feeling really tired. I actually feel lazy. Spent this morning on the couch and did nothing! The baby books say I should be exercising but I feel like standing is enough to deplete my energy. Is that normal? I hope it passes soon because although I haven't gained any weight, I'm a little worried that this is leading to bad habits. I'm going to try to do some yoga this afternoon.

I don't know how you guys do if with al little one! Hats off to you. Ah I and wait to be a mum!!!
    I think it's normal Coco, I woke early this morning, had breakfast, and went back to bed!!! Feeling super tired and lazy!

Will try try a refreshing walk this afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went and checked out a maternity hospital this arvo with DH and had a look at cots and other baby things at a store nearby.
    Hubby was looking a little overwhelmed!!!
    It's hard choosing hospitals, we've got 3 good ones nearby, I don't think any of them would be bad.

Is anyone else looking into them yet? My ob's asked which one I'm booking already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've already chosen mine. But it was an easy choice - it's the closest to home and work.

I'm beginning to feel quite nauseous. If this is the first hint of ms, I don't think I'm going to like it...

I don't think DH would be too keen to shop for cots just yet. I think he's still getting over the shock of it all. Although he's excited, he's scared too. So I think we'll wait til the new year to start buying baby things. Can't wait!! I now see little kids and I want to cuddle them so bad!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (30-11-2013)