+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Oh Colbie I'm also using my electric breast pump to express but it doesn't seem to have made any difference either. And despite having done it almost daily for a week and a half I'm yet to get a single drop. LC said morning and night 10 mins each side and so far I've been mostly only getting one pump in but going to try and up it. Must get the clary sage oil out as well.
    I should be pumping too on advice of my middie but I just can't be bothered most of the time. I should be bothered- I had low supply last time and feeling a bit anxious about it so she suggested the same, 10 mins each side. If it helps, I told her that (the two times I've tried) I've not gotten anything (the first time I got two drops total, second time nothing) and she said it doesn't matter. It's more about the stimulation.

Have you tried hand expression in the shower? I put warm water on them for a bit and then I can get a few drops of colostrum. It's reassuring to at least know that it's there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Hope everyone is traveling well? I've had a touch of diarrhea the last few days and a lot of tummy tightening and general uncomfortableness and pressure in my pelvis and groin...here's hoping it's the beginning of the end of pregnancy!!

Anyone else having niggling pains or possible Labour signs?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Tattooedmum that all sounds very promising!

I'm not feeling anything yet just more and more uncomfortable! I get frequent Braxton hicks but that's nothing new. Need to pee much more often but baby is so low I expected that. Hope something starts happening soon because it's all I've been thinking about and I'm going a bit batty! After being patient for so long these last few days have been HARD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @NicErin I'm so happy to see your news, congrats!!! I bet you are enjoying all the squishy cuddles, there's nothing like it

Cappy, Green Cheese and Colbie it must feel like forever away but not long now! I hope some of these home methods get things moving for you. It just gets to that point where the wait becomes overwhelming. If it makes anybody feel better I didn't have a single sign of labour with either of my first two. Ds1 wasn't even close to being engaged at my appointment the day before I went into spontaneous labour. Can't wait to see some more announcements!
    @Tattooedmum could definitely be labour signs, if not it sounds like your body is at least getting prepared for the big day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, sorry it has taken me so long to update, the days are just getting away from us!

We are doing great, no issues with recovery and we were home on day 3 She's such a peaceful baby so far which I know can change in an instant but it has given us all a chance to settle in together.
    I can't believe this but she is 1 week old today Hard to believe it was this time last week we were meeting her for the first time.

1408502580142.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry it has taken me so long to update, the days are just getting away from us!

We are doing great, no issues with recovery and we were home on day 3 She's such a peaceful baby so far which I know can change in an instant but it has given us all a chance to settle in together.
    I can't believe this but she is 1 week old today Hard to believe it was this time last week we were meeting her for the first time.

Attachment 59606
    So nice to hear your update! I cannot believe it's been a week already. Hopefully this time next week I'm holding my babe in my arms too! For some reason writing that makes me want to cry! Oh hormones!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had a night of contractions that were mild but enough to keep me awake pretty much the whole night but they had completely fizzled out by this morning. Didn't have that at all with DS, they started out mild but gradually got worse and worse, definitely never stopped. My body is definitely clearing out as well. Kinda frustrating!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

Green Cheese  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    So I had a night of contractions that were mild but enough to keep me awake pretty much the whole night but they had completely fizzled out by this morning. Didn't have that at all with DS, they started out mild but gradually got worse and worse, definitely never stopped. My body is definitely clearing out as well. Kinda frustrating!
    Ooh that sounds promising. I didn't have any signs with dd at all, and got induced so all within confines of hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How are you feeling now? I hope things ramp up again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be getting very close! I imagine it would be frustrating. Fingers crossed for you!