+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooedmum View Post
    Wow!! So many beautiful babies arriving!! I have 10 days to go, midwife said yesterday baby is fully engaged and very low but still lots of movement happening! Feels like she is all feet and knees!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yay! 10 days, so the 25th? If so that's my edd too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

Tattooedmum  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdgirl View Post
    I think its a boy @Green Cheese hope you dont mind me saying. Do you get tired of people guessing when you dont know? I've always found out.
    My baby is all knees and feet too. I'm so curious how big she is, I haven't gotten any bigger for a bit and she moves around differently to my others
    The midwives keep telling me average but they told me that with my 9lb son too. Because I'm long in the torso they can't get a good guess

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm curious too, it's really weird to imagine their weight and what they will look like! You just never know hey. DS was 6pd 11oz and I feel this little girl is bigger, maybe 8pd? But I really have no idea!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    I don't mind people guessing at all, it makes it amusing to hear all the different theories. I figure the sex is predetermined at this point and we're all just waiting to find out what it is and if we will be using the boys name we've picked or the girls name.

My fundal height is measuring a few weeks ahead but when we had the 35 week scan they said bubba is measuring similar to dd who was only 6lb14oz but had a big head and was long. This one is so active in the evenings, even dh gets a shock watching my whole tummy flip around when we're sitting watching tv.
    Yep definitely evenings when I sit down and relax she goes crazy!

I think another girl for you we will soon see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    An online friend of mine is due on the 23rd but her waters started leaking last night. She messaged this morning that she was 2-3 cm dilated and was going to get another check at 8.30am and they would induce her.
    Fourth pregnancy (she has twins) I would have thought I might have heard he's here now! Hope everything is ok and she's too busy with her family to message!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes my end date is also the 25th!!
    Very much looking forward to this lil girl coming out and meeting her, as it gets closer the anticipation of what will she look like and weigh is killing me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Colbie the suspense is crazy isn't it?
    My smallest has been 8lb 5oz, I can't see.her being under that. If we go to 40 weeks she may be 9lb.
    I have eaten a lot better with this pregnancy though, so I'm curious if its all just genetics or if diet plays any part. This is the first pregnancy I could test that theory with. Personally I think its genetic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My due date is the 25th too, how weird.
    Hope everyone is doing well today. No action here

Thanks
    Reviews
    I walked around a caravan show for hours today but bubba still feels super high up so don't think it will do anything. It feels really weird to be thinking in terms of 12 days until due date. Holy cow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm the 28th
    Not sure if theres anything going on with me. I get the odd contraction where I think, that was slightly more than a braxton hicks. But theres nothing but that and increased pressure so far.
    Theres never more than 4 or 5 of those in a row, then they go away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdgirl View Post
    Oh I'm the 28th
    Not sure if theres anything going on with me. I get the odd contraction where I think, that was slightly more than a braxton hicks. But theres nothing but that and increased pressure so far.
    Theres never more than 4 or 5 of those in a row, then they go away.
    I had my first is this it moment a couple of days ago when I got what I think was just a really strong braxton hick pain it stopped me in my tracks!!only lasted 10-15 seconds and I'm been having one maybe two a day since....made things very real!!!