+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dr thinks slightly engaged 4/5 at my appt tue but bubba feels so high in my ribs I don't think we're moving far. Dd never engaged either and I had to be induced at a week overdue when my bp started to climb and rather than fussing about with monitoring it was easier to induce. Part of me hopes for 39 weeks but hubby doesn't start leave until 40+4 so it would be much better if I went just after due date so he's not back at work before his leave starts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Yeah 39 weeks would be nice!

I don't know if I will be first, she has been engaged since 32 weeks, just slowly dropped lower. So I not taking it as too much of a sign!
    Oh sounds like my second. She engaged around 30 wks. She came at 40.
    I had so much pressure and back ache with her.

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    OB can't believe how low bub is but it's been engaged for weeks too so I don't think it means anything. He said I could go anytime or it may not. Just have to wait and see.
    Hope you ladies get some movement too soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Our beautiful daughter Sophie was born 9:27am today. Totally in love

Attachment 59181
    Wow! She is gorgeous! Well done, you must be so happy to have her in your arms. Hope it all went smoothly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!! So many beautiful babies arriving!! I have 10 days to go, midwife said yesterday baby is fully engaged and very low but still lots of movement happening! Feels like she is all feet and knees!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooedmum View Post
    Wow!! So many beautiful babies arriving!! I have 10 days to go, midwife said yesterday baby is fully engaged and very low but still lots of movement happening! Feels like she is all feet and knees!

Another very low engaged baby! I reckon there will be more beautiful babies arriving very soon. That feeling of all feet and knees is so weird, can't say I miss the reflux and sore ribs from the kicking. Freya has long legs and feet so I will be interested to hear if your baby does too! Do you know what you are having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are having a lil girl, still unnamed but we're working on it!
    My hubby has super long skinny legs so definitely will be interesting if she inherits them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh I'm so excited to inspect little fingers and toes again. Dd was quite long for her skinny little tummy and had these beautiful long fingers and feet, and a mop of dark hair! We're having a surprise again, can't wait to find out if its a boy or another girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its a boy @Green Cheese hope you dont mind me saying. Do you get tired of people guessing when you dont know? I've always found out.
    My baby is all knees and feet too. I'm so curious how big she is, I haven't gotten any bigger for a bit and she moves around differently to my others
    The midwives keep telling me average but they told me that with my 9lb son too. Because I'm long in the torso they can't get a good guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdgirl View Post
    I think its a boy @Green Cheese hope you dont mind me saying. Do you get tired of people guessing when you dont know? I've always found out.
    My baby is all knees and feet too. I'm so curious how big she is, I haven't gotten any bigger for a bit and she moves around differently to my others
    The midwives keep telling me average but they told me that with my 9lb son too. Because I'm long in the torso they can't get a good guess

I don't mind people guessing at all, it makes it amusing to hear all the different theories. I figure the sex is predetermined at this point and we're all just waiting to find out what it is and if we will be using the boys name we've picked or the girls name.

My fundal height is measuring a few weeks ahead but when we had the 35 week scan they said bubba is measuring similar to dd who was only 6lb14oz but had a big head and was long. This one is so active in the evenings, even dh gets a shock watching my whole tummy flip around when we're sitting watching tv.