+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad84 View Post
    Hi! It has been quiet in here, amazed to hear of so many babies already! I'm due on Saturday. Attachment 58812 this is me a week ago at 38 and a bit weeks. I love seeing bump shots! Anyone else got one to share?!
    What a cute bump! Due on Saturday- sooo soon! You must be getting super excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe it's August! And I'm 37 weeks today. Unfortunately I also got a cold since yesterday so that kinda sucks. I suppose I should wash some of bubbas stuff, like bedding and clothes other than those that I needed to pack in the hospital bag lol. We put the bassinet in our room on Monday, seems so weird to think there will be a bubba using it soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    38 weeks today

1407292708244.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I am 40+2 today and am completely over it!!

Had an appointment on Monday (my due date) and they tried to do a stretch and sweep but couldn't. I am going in for some monitoring on Friday if bub still isn't here. Booked in to be induced next Wednesday.

I have moments where I am ok and think 10 days isn't too long in the grand scheme of things then there are other moments where I get so down and just want my bub out!

I know he/she will come when they're ready

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    38 weeks today

Attachment 58815
    Love the bump! So exciting, not long now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Great to see some action in this group. I'm 37+1 and feeling pretty good. Not desperate to get this baby out yet.
    Looks like lots of the bubs have been born already, were lots of people early?
    Best of luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    38 weeks today

Attachment 58815
    Aww hello baby!

I just had a middie appointment and all was great measuring spot on, my iron levels and vitamin d levels are back up where they should be, blood pressure all good, urine all good and heart rate perfect. Yay! Baby is still engaged (which I already knew) so now just to wait out these last couple of weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @NicErin quick question. Was it very uncomfortable when they tried to do a stretch and sweep? My OB mentioned she can try one next week if no baby by then, and I know that if it works there is more pain to come, but I'm still a bit apprehensive about the discomfort of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad84 View Post
    Hi @NicErin quick question. Was it very uncomfortable when they tried to do a stretch and sweep? My OB mentioned she can try one next week if no baby by then, and I know that if it works there is more pain to come, but I'm still a bit apprehensive about the discomfort of it!
    I had a few with dd and didn't find them painful but I don't tend to have a lot of pain with any internals, Pap smears etc. I would describe it as a bit uncomfortable though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mad84,

As Green Cheese said it was uncomfortable. I think what made it worse was that my body hadn't started getting ready for labour so it harder for the midwife to find the places she needed to. This meant she couldn't actually do the full procedure. I figured labour was going to hurt more and at the moment I'm happy to try anything that might help get this baby out! Lol!

Apparently you can ask for some of the gas while they do the stretch and sweep if you want, this might be an option if you're worried? Good luck!