+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all! I am also paranoid of MC but this pregnancy is only our first. DH hates my thinking but I can't help it. Is it normal to have some discharge (sorry tmi) at 4-5 weeks? I thought it had a slight tinge yesterday but possibly from sex the night before no painful cramping just a feeling around there not uncomfortable or cramping.. I think I'm over analysing everything I wish ALL pregnancies were just text book

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Every minute of every day I petrified of m/c.
    Ive had 4 previous m/c and have 2 blood clotting disorders but because I have a cavernoma in my brain I cant be on clexane. I have 'team' of Drs looking after me so fingers crossed.
    My DF doesnt know yet...he comes home tomorrow, so i brought a baby onsie that says I love Daddy and wrapped up my 6 tests in it with a letter and put it all in a box to give him :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    That is a beautiful. he will be so excited . You have certainly been through a lot. Lots of sticky dust for you and positive vibes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PortBub View Post
    Good luck to all! I am also paranoid of MC but this pregnancy is only our first. DH hates my thinking but I can't help it. Is it normal to have some discharge (sorry tmi) at 4-5 weeks? I thought it had a slight tinge yesterday but possibly from sex the night before no painful cramping just a feeling around there not uncomfortable or cramping.. I think I'm over analysing everything I wish ALL pregnancies were just text book
    I have heard it is pretty normal to have spotting. I haven't had any with this one or the last preg but have heard others talking about it. Maybe though check with GP? Our bodies change so much and there are loads of different symptoms that come with preg. Last time I would take a list of them all to the OB and he would tell me every time that they were normal! I am having a different preg so far. Just intermittent light cramping compared to last time which was pretty full on. No sore bbs either.
    I think we are all going to be afraid that there could be something wrong or a miscarriage. I am trying to keep busy to not think about the negatives and for now just being happy there is a little human growing in my belly. Just trying to believe that everything will be ok no matter what the outcome. I think I am a bit more relaxed it being the 2nd time around though.
    Hope all is going well.
    2 weeks until my dating scan. Yeee
    Last edited by Tippytoes; 29-11-2013 at 14:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Tippy Toes, glad to have a little reassurance. I keep telling myself it's all normal but like u say with everything happening and not knowing what is and isn't normal makes you wonder! I am also so so excited to have a lil being beginning inside of me yay for your dating scan, how exciting. You'll have to let us know how u go. As dates go I'm looking at about 5th of August! We have our honeymoon in thailand in January I'll be about 10 weeks and home about 12 weeks but doc said I'd be fine as long as I'm cautious and I say why not 😉 can't not honeymoon it 👍 Exciting times for us all 👶 ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumofprincess that is beautiful, he should definitely like that!! Not long now and you'll see his reaction. Enjoy 😃

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PortBub For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! I'm so so so excited tone joining this group!!! I found out on Wednesday that I'm finally pregnant! Due 4th August!

We have had a three year journey to get our BFP!! This is an IVF bub and my transfer was on our 3rd wedding anniversary we were hoping that would be good luck!

I've had ms since last Thursday. It's mainly after I eat and in the afternoon. As much as I don't love the idea if being sick I am completely happy for it to continue as it means everything is going as it should!

Looking forward to getting to know u all!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NicErin For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (30-11-2013),mumofprincess  (29-11-2013),Rocky27  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome NicErin and a big congratulations!

I'm due 9th August. Like others I am also afraid of miscarriage but for the most part feel like it won't happen (of course I can't know). I felt pretty negative about conceiving during my 6 months trying and stressed myself out and was super moody. Now I'm just so happy that I'm going to keep it up and enjoy!

I actually feel AMAZING! Better than usual. My IBS has gone, my skin looks great whereas i usually have a bit of acne, no ms or sore boobs (although they are fuller) plus my libido is high! Please god can this be a sign of an easy pregnancy!!

Looking forward to this journey with you girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to see some more people in this group! DF was over the moon. I am trying my best to stay positive. I have a little bit of cramping but in my lower back and started on anti nausea tablets so was finally able to eat! Sore boobies also. Looks like i have the works! Haha
    Fingers crossed we all have sticky bubs :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumofprincess I am not loving this m/s business! Did you have to get a script for the anti nausea tablets? Sometimes just the thought of food makes me sick...ewwww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron29 View Post
    Mumofprincess I am not loving this m/s business! Did you have to get a script for the anti nausea tablets? Sometimes just the thought of food makes me sick...ewwww
    Yes i got the expensive ones cause Im allergic to maxollin and stemetil.
    I could eat tonight so definately worth it.
    Definately get some. X