+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently 35+3 due august 28, I have the flu and no energy lol, totally ready for baby to come into this world!! I have finished work thank goodness and my partner is very understanding and helps a lot so I'm very lucky in that respect!! Looking forward to the day I get to meet my child

goodluck with everything!!

Fiona

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Oh that's exciting! Fx bub holds on so you can have your beautiful homebirth

Not sure! They basically said they will check my cervix and all that at 39 weeks and go from there. The last dr said it will be before my due date so will see

Anybody else turned into a narky monster? I'm so awful to be around...I'm just so tired and sore I can't stop biting heads off
    Yep I'm definitely more snappy. DS has really been testing my patience though. I don't know if he is subconciously acting up because the new baby is coming?! He is four and has never been anything but sweet about the baby. He kisses my tummy and tells his baby sister he loves her all the time. But his behaviour in general has changed, he seems to push the boundaries more!

36 weeks today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fee1987 View Post
    I am currently 35+3 due august 28, I have the flu and no energy lol, totally ready for baby to come into this world!! I have finished work thank goodness and my partner is very understanding and helps a lot so I'm very lucky in that respect!! Looking forward to the day I get to meet my child í ½í¸Š

goodluck with everything!!

Fiona
    Yuck, hope you get better asap. Being sick and pregnant is the worst!

I'm getting so excited to meet the baby too. It's definitely getting much more real.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else want to share their bump, or August new baby pics?!

Me at 36 weeks, she is very low as you can see!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406510406.281771.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any more August babies yet?! I need to get on fb I think (bit late now though). There's no August action

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Any more August babies yet?! I need to get on fb I think (bit late now though). There's no August action
    There's been maybe 20 I think? I've lost track! I'm not sure if you have fb or not but you're welcome to join if you do

How many weeks are you now? Have you got everything prepared? It's a bit surreal that It's our month

38 weeks exactly today! If bub is still breech at my appointment tomorrow we are booking a csection for next week. If not then I will be booked in next week to be induced anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! It has been quiet in here, amazed to hear of so many babies already! I'm due on Saturday. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1407279960.938908.jpg this is me a week ago at 38 and a bit weeks. I love seeing bump shots! Anyone else got one to share?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Does anyone else want to share their bump, or August new baby pics?!

Me at 36 weeks, she is very low as you can see!

Attachment 58416
    She is low! Very neat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I will take one today! Gorgeous bumps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    There's been maybe 20 I think? I've lost track! I'm not sure if you have fb or not but you're welcome to join if you do

How many weeks are you now? Have you got everything prepared? It's a bit surreal that It's our month

38 weeks exactly today! If bub is still breech at my appointment tomorrow we are booking a csection for next week. If not then I will be booked in next week to be induced anyway.
    That's so many! I've definitely missed out on the action. I'm not really on fb, I have an account but it's deactivated. If I come back on I will let you know. I've been thinking about it anyway, if only for all the cute wahm sites etc on there as well!

I'm 37+2 now! I am pretty much prepared I think. The bassinette is in place, the birth pool is here (not blown up yet). All her clothes are ready, I'm just yet to wash all my nappies. I might do that later today. I've got a middie appointment later today too so looking forward to that

Aww not long at all then, hopefully bubby has turned for you!