+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraNS View Post
    I think AmyLou is running it as she responded to me in the thread. But she said she sent me a pm and I just can't find it - not in my others folder of anything. I didn't think I was that bad a technology, but this is proving otherwise eek
    Are you using an app or desktop?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've moved from app to desktop last post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you pm from your BubHub profile or on Facebook?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have pm'd AmyLou from my bubhub account as I don't have her Facebook details but I noticed you have given your Facebook details above so if AmyLou has sent you a pm it could be to either. On Facebook go to messages and check other messages. Have you found where to see pm's on bubhub yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraNS View Post
    Hi AmyLou, I'm sorry to be a pain but I can't work this thread/site and there's no pm on my fb? Could you maybe look me up on Facebook and send me a friend request please? My name is Sara Manson and my profile picture is of me in a green dress looking over my shoulder in a car.
    Hey I will try and add you if you like...hopefully I can add people into the group lol! Oh and I have to add you as a friend first so look out for it on fb...my name starts with an M

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird1 View Post
    Yeah its really quiet on the forms for august I noticed. Hopefully more is happening on fb. Just have to figure out how to join it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    I have pm'd AmyLou from my bubhub account as I don't have her Facebook details but I noticed you have given your Facebook details above so if AmyLou has sent you a pm it could be to either. On Facebook go to messages and check other messages. Have you found where to see pm's on bubhub yet?
    If you both want to pm your name and what your profile pic looks like I can add you in We have to be fb friends before I can add you but you can always delete me once you are in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry greencheese I just saw that you have already messaged Amy, if you want you can wait for the reply or I can add you...either way wont be long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question!
    Is the FB Group private?
    We haven't told anyone were expecting yet, so I won't join yet if a post may end up on someone's news feed just yet,,?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey yes it is secret so nothing will show up anywhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Sorry greencheese I just saw that you have already messaged Amy, if you want you can wait for the reply or I can add you...either way wont be long
    I've also messaged born2Bmummy tonight so I will just give it a bit longer for one of them to add me thanks purple lily.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (15-01-2014)