+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    I can't freaking sleep!
    It's driving me nuts! I go to bed late to try get more sleep in the morning but I toss and turn all night (get pooey with hubby for being in the bed) and toss and turn some more, so I got out of bed at 5 and I feel so sick! The same feeling I always get after a late night out and minimal sleep. I was on Melatonin before we had egg retrieval so I'm used to sleeping like a log.
    I'm nearly in tears I just want to sleep! (I know I should get used to it) but anyone else have this? Any safe remedies you can pass on?
    Yeah I am the same with the pregnancy insomnia. Except I wake up and can yet back to sleep. Had it through a lot of my first pregnant vas well. It sucks. I usually try and go to bed earlyish (in bed by 9 so I at least I get some sleep and can function at work. Sorry I don't have any solutions for you, I'd love to know if there is one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I had a dating scan last week and at this stage I'm due the 4th of August. Could only see a gestational sac, yolk sac and fetal pole and what looks like the start of a baby (only 2mm) but no heartbeat as yet. Have to go back on Wednesday for a repeat scan. They measured me at 5+3 days which is a week out from last AF but I have irregular cycles so here's hoping the dates are just out and I see a hb on Wednesday. I had a miscarriage in August after seeing a hb at 8 weeks so this is going to be a very nerve racking pregnancy I think. Hope to get to know you ladies more xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    So I hope I can join you all.
    I need some advice...
    I am due on 9th august by my calculations...
    I had a beta on 2 Dec 13dpo Hcg - 51 P4 264
    Then on 9th dec 20dpo Hcg - 1450 P4 - 398
    So I know my HCG is fine but should I be worried about such high progesterone.
    The nurse says its all good but thats it.
    Got scan booked for next wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I would love to join your thread. I'm currently 4 wks and 5 days with our 1st baby - we are very excited EDD 15/08/14. We have our dating scan booked in for 23 Dec and will let our family's the good news xmas day Only symptoms so far are nausea and fatigue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stBabyAug2014 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I would love to join your thread. I'm currently 4 wks and 5 days with our 1st baby - we are very excited EDD 15/08/14. We have our dating scan booked in for 23 Dec and will let our family's the good news xmas day Only symptoms so far are nausea and fatigue
    Welcome! Great to have so many August ladies to share with
    There's an FB group too, just PM @AmyLou to be added

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naynay1985 View Post
    Hi ladies I had a dating scan last week and at this stage I'm due the 4th of August. Could only see a gestational sac, yolk sac and fetal pole and what looks like the start of a baby (only 2mm) but no heartbeat as yet. Have to go back on Wednesday for a repeat scan. They measured me at 5+3 days which is a week out from last AF but I have irregular cycles so here's hoping the dates are just out and I see a hb on Wednesday. I had a miscarriage in August after seeing a hb at 8 weeks so this is going to be a very nerve racking pregnancy I think. Hope to get to know you ladies more xx
    I wouldn't be too worried at this stage about not having a heartbeat, that's fairly normal for so early. But of course your previous experience will make it hard for you to relax! Find positive ways to distract yourself until the next scan, when hopefully you can be reassured that everything is alright. There shouldn't be too much cause for concern at this stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    Just thought I would introduce myself! Im 21 a mum of a 2 year old boy and 7 weeks pregnant! I have never used forums before a bit nervous!
    I have never been so exhausted in my life my first pregnancy was nothing like this one!
    Im happy and looking forward to hearing about everyones pregnancies and talking to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebugsmum View Post
    Hello ladies!
    Just thought I would introduce myself! Im 21 a mum of a 2 year old boy and 7 weeks pregnant! I have never used forums before a bit nervous!
    I have never been so exhausted in my life my first pregnancy was nothing like this one!
    Im happy and looking forward to hearing about everyones pregnancies and talking to you all!
    Welcome and congratulations! I can't even begin to imagine how much tougher it would be to go through early pregnancy with an active little one at your side everyday. Hope the next 7 and a bit months go well for you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, and congratulations to everyone.

New mum to be, with a due date of 4 August 14 so thought I'd join the group/thread. Had my first scan last week, during which we saw two little heartbeats so at this (early) stage we're expecting twins. This was quite a shock, but we've been forewarned a lot can go wrong. Our fingers are crossed nonetheless.

Hope everyone is doing well

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumtobe0814 For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (18-12-2013),Pinkblue  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtobe0814 View Post
    Hi there, and congratulations to everyone.

New mum to be, with a due date of 4 August 14 so thought I'd join the group/thread. Had my first scan last week, during which we saw two little heartbeats so at this (early) stage we're expecting twins. This was quite a shock, but we've been forewarned a lot can go wrong. Our fingers are crossed nonetheless.

Hope everyone is doing well
    Wow massive congrats! Twins what a blessing! Fx all goes well!!!