+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Thanks ladies. After 5 m/c I'm not sure I can go thru this again.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Poor thing Do you know what has caused them? Maybe you just need some time to recover emotionally. Hope to see you back here soon xox

2. The Following User Says Thank You to biscuitfeatures For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear princess

Welcome to everyone new! This group has taken off. Is anyone planning to organise a secret Facebook group?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuitfeatures View Post
    Poor thing Do you know what has caused them? Maybe you just need some time to recover emotionally. Hope to see you back here soon xox
    I have 2 blood clotting disorders and they have just started me on aspirin. I cant have clexane as i have a cavernoma in my brain. The blood clotting disorders can cause problems. M/c last year was caused from chromosome 22 though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I have 2 blood clotting disorders and they have just started me on aspirin. I cant have clexane as i have a cavernoma in my brain. The blood clotting disorders can cause problems. M/c last year was caused from chromosome 22 though.
    Wow, that's a lot to have to deal with I hope you're feeling better soon. Life leads us down unexpected paths sometimes, and I've found it to be very true that a door closes on one dream, and something else opens up and turns out to be just right. Take care of yourself, lovely lady - you've been through a lot. xox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to biscuitfeatures For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you Biscuit. Feeling very bla today. Good luck on your journey xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess - I'm so so sorry to hear this, I feel for you! Was thinking about you today after reading about appointments. Rest up and think positive. Things don't seem fair or right sometimes! Look after yourself and let others fuss over you xx
    Sorry I've MIA for a little, phone had been playing up but immm Baaackk!
    Due August 5th, no scans or blood tests until 12 weeks so play the wait game till then. It'll be just when we get back from our thailand honeymoon but we plan to tell our parents Christmas Day (about 8 weeks!)
    Hope your all doing well and nothing is too bothersome!! Happy Hump Day for this lovely Wednesday!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PortBub For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hullo all,

Just wondering if anyone else has turned into a ravenous eating FIEND yet? Last week I could barely eat a full meal, but the last few days I've started getting hungry every couple of hours! Saturday will start off week 5, and I'm wondering how something the size of a sesame seed could possibly require me to eat so much?!

Bek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuitfeatures View Post
    Hullo all,

Just wondering if anyone else has turned into a ravenous eating FIEND yet? Last week I could barely eat a full meal, but the last few days I've started getting hungry every couple of hours! Saturday will start off week 5, and I'm wondering how something the size of a sesame seed could possibly require me to eat so much?!

Bek
    Yes! A week or so ago I was! It's passed now, but I was constantly starving :-)
    Try drinking water or munch on carrot sticks. Have you had any nausea yet?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

biscuitfeatures  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    Yes! A week or so ago I was! It's passed now, but I was constantly starving :-)
    Try drinking water or munch on carrot sticks. Have you had any nausea yet?
    Luckily no nausea (except when DH drives ) - it stays that way!! Mm I'll have to get some veg to munch on, I'm already getting rather round (can't tell if it's just the bloating or if I'm storing up fat lol) hopefully I can stave off the hunger that way. Reassuring to know that this might pass pretty quickly

15. The Following User Says Thank You to biscuitfeatures For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't freaking sleep!
    It's driving me nuts! I go to bed late to try get more sleep in the morning but I toss and turn all night (get pooey with hubby for being in the bed) and toss and turn some more, so I got out of bed at 5 and I feel so sick! The same feeling I always get after a late night out and minimal sleep. I was on Melatonin before we had egg retrieval so I'm used to sleeping like a log.
    I'm nearly in tears I just want to sleep! (I know I should get used to it) but anyone else have this? Any safe remedies you can pass on?