+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another one with an EDD of 9th August! Lookout. I'll definitely need a dating scan to confirm though!
    I've worked out that I DO have a symptom - ever since Friday I have been awfully gassy. Hiccups, burping and really awful gas! Ha ha. What a symptom to have 😅

2. The Following User Says Thank You to #Mama For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    The only mild symptoms I seem to have is a bit of thin, milky discharge (anyone else?), fuller boobs and I get tired earlier in the evenings. For the most part I don't feel pg at all.

I'm still confused about the dating scan. Can somebody clarify- is this typically done around 12 weeks unless there are any complications in which case it can be done earlier? My next apt is at 8 weeks on 24th Dec. This is an all round check up at regular doctors and this is where I get my referral for scans at the hospital- I'm guessing this will be the dating scan?

The purpose of dating scan is to check dates, whether your having twins, check heart beat and baby's size?

Thanks girls
    Welcome new girls and congrats...

Sophisto depends on your dr, if you know your date they will just wait for your normal 12 week scan, I'm having my dating scan on the 23rd wich makes me 7 weeks then, but that is only to check for multiples... X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I didn't plan to have one with my first but because I has a bit of bleeding my dr sent me for a scan and it was around the time you'd normally go for a dating scan.

Otherwise the first one is around 12 weeks for the nuchal translucency

This time I think my GP will refer me unless she's happy to accept that 9 Aug date, which in that case is fine with me :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great! Thanks for clearing that up for me girls. Looks like I'm all on track then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies can I join you all?

5 weeks UTD with number 1!!! Hooray! Due 2 August :-)

congratulations to to everyone with their BFPs!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new additions! This thread has taken off over the last day or so! I wonder when they're going to set up a DIG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and congrats to the new ladies. I am still trying to decide what care I want. Do you think it would be ok if I go and see an OB I like to see if I like him and the private hospital, but also book in for public and see them for my first appoint? I am high risk and think it is a bit hard to know what without discussing With each type of care. The GP doesn't know what I should do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm joining in!

I ran my bloods at work on Sunday for a laugh and got a positive hcg, poas after work and it was positive! Still in total shock as we weren't ttc and I'm still breastfeeding my almost 17 month old dd around the clock. By my calculations I'm due August 8.

While unexpected, this baby isn't unwanted and I'm quite excited!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaitlynk For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (02-12-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (02-12-2013),mumofprincess  (02-12-2013),Pinkblue  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome new ladies !!!

I went and spoke to chemist...they said if i got tests last week and the line was getting darker and now 2 days later its lighter...not to stress. There are lots of reasons it could of been. So i felt better...BUT...then i went to have shower tonight and went to the loo and had light brown spotting...so now I'm a bit stressed.
    I'm due for my period around now so hoping its just old blood.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app