+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    So i tested with fmu this morning...(tested every day last week and it was getting darker)...tested this morning and it was lighter !!! Freaking out !!!!
    Really ****ed off (pardon the language) that my GP didnt do bloods given my history and really ****ed off that my ob who said "when you get a positive test i want to see you within 24hrs" is out of the freaking country and back tomorrow !!! I have my haematologist app tomorrow but I am FREAKING OUT !!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    If your not bleeding or having sharp pains please try not to worry. You can make an apt with any doctor to do the blood work today if it puts your mind at ease? You can also tell him your concerns for piece of mind.

Sending you big hugs. It certainly is a stressful time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    If your not bleeding or having sharp pains please try not to worry. You can make an apt with any doctor to do the blood work today if it puts your mind at ease? You can also tell him your concerns for piece of mind.

Sending you big hugs. It certainly is a stressful time xx
    No bleeding or pains but i had missed miscarriages before with no bleeding or pains. I just cant go through this again :-(
    So stressed...why did i poas again !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Is anyone experiencing early wake ups? Just before BFP I started waking at 4-5am and it's continuing and driving me nuts!!!
    Dr Google said its a common sign in early pregnancy... 😒
    Yesss I am waking at 4 and then 5. It pretty much continued through preg last time for me and then I was up through the night watching bad tv towards the end. It gets harder to sleep with the big belly and not being able to breathe! Fun times. Haha.

Hope all is ok Mumofprincess.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Is anyone experiencing early wake ups? Just before BFP I started waking at 4-5am and it's continuing and driving me nuts!!!
    Dr Google said its a common sign in early pregnancy... 😒
    Yes. My sleep patterns have been weird. I woke up about 5am today and saw a tiny bit if blood on loo paper! Heart stopped but then something told me not to worry. I figured out it was a tiny graze on the outside of me! No clue how that happened but oh my what a scare!

Pregnancy must be life's biggest test of patience. First we must endure the TWW how ever many times and now it's 3 months until we can relax and feel safe (er) and THEN it's waiting to deliver!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not testing again. Got two strong lines last week. Trying to not get stressed this preg so will just wait for the scan I think. Lovely lines ladies!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    No bleeding or pains but i had missed miscarriages before with no bleeding or pains. I just cant go through this again :-(
    So stressed...why did i poas again !!!

It's probably best not to poas again, I agree. What can you do today to try to stay calm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippytoes View Post
    I am not testing again. Got two strong lines last week. Trying to not get stressed this preg so will just wait for the scan I think. Lovely lines ladies!!
    I'm now going to do the same. It's too stressful if the result isn't what you expected and that result could mean nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm off to work now so will focus on that. I have haematologist tomorrow so will wait til then, hopefully he can talk to my ob. Thanks ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I need to stop POAS as well. Tested again this morning and though the line isn't darker, it's more solid if that makes sense?
    GP booked for tomorrow at 10:30. Here's hoping I can get into the pathology right away as well!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385934290.071412.jpg

Princess - this is a bit nosy but was your urine light or fairly dark when you tested?
    I found my test on Sunday was a bit lighter - but I had a LOT of water that day and night and my urine was quite light, almost clear. That test was a bit funny in that it was lighter but with a darker bit at the bottom? It looks more solid today though which has reassured me.
    I've had a missed miscarriage as well and completely understand the anxiety! Hang in there to see your OB xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #Mama For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (02-12-2013),mumofprincess  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I would like to join this group. I had my BFP on 27/11. Has been getting stronger and I'm feeling great! I'll have a look back through this thread to see what info I can add. Congrats everyone in here! Hoping you all enjoy your pregnancy journey. This is my 4th bub and I'm 39. I was lucky to conceive on the 2nd month of trying this time.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madharranna For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (02-12-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (02-12-2013)