+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    North lakes

Thanks
    Reviews
    We love costco but you have to be careful with budget, my friend went once with her dh and spent $800 she was horrified.
    I love the yoghurt pots which are def cheaper, and the twin packs of palmers cocoa butter, esp the sunbeam dates. raisins etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cakester69 View Post
    With the membership can you get family members to chip in and get a membership so we all can use it

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Nope. Only the member named on the card can pay for the shopping. You get one membership per household, and I think you can get two cards. So you and your partner can have a card, and whoever is paying needs to be the one presenting their card.

However, each member can take 2 non-members into the store. We share the membership with my parents. DS and I have the membership, but my parents come with us or give us their shopping list, and then we split the bill when we get home. We're rebels that way.

For the OP: Costco is AWESOME! We love Costco!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I take my 2 SIL and when we checkout they let us do 3 separate payments on the one transaction so I always put my trolley through first and pay by eftpos ( they will only take an eftpos or credit card in the members name) and then put one SIL trolley through , they total it and she pays cash , then the last trolley and the other SIL also pays cash and we get 1 big receipt ( there is a ATM right at the checkout if you need cash or just make sure whoever you take has cash)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

LlamaMa  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing.

The Costco that opened in Casula this week had fuel 20c cheaper than the place across the road! I'm gonna join, can't wait Does anyone know if Casula has been crazy busy since they opened? I want to avoid the crowds... Maybe I'll try Monday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm thinking of going to Casula next week ! Auburn is 40 mins from us and Casula should be 15-20 mins closer with the M5 - Let me know how it is if you go Monday!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Moose Caboose  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I forgot about Costco there's one about 40 mins from me- I might check it out. I seriously like the idea of not buying toilet paper for 8 months lol. We go through a stupid amount with 5 children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When does north lakes open?

Thanks
    Reviews
    from what I'd heard there was a temp store already opened in north lakes, but I haven't been so I can't confirm that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodeobull For This Useful Post:

undercover7  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry there is a temp office not store, so you can sign up for membership and get brochures and stuff but not actually shop yet. They are saying maybe it'll open in June