+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Angry WARNING!! Faulty bassinet

We brought a bassinet early this year from baby kingdom. It was a Moses basket with cream lining on wooden A frame. Branding on side said bornwithstyle. The strap holding the A frame collapsed with baby in it!!!! Although I have emailed baby kingdom twice AND called giving details of this nobody has got back to me. I would hate for the same thing to happen to someone else so wanted to warn other mummies... Also disgusted with baby kingdoms customer service on such an issue!!!! Beware mummies...
    Last edited by Tippers mum; 21-11-2013 at 13:34. Reason: Include brand name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Call the ACCC. They should be able to help you out.

babycake is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi There,
    Wow, That sounds awful and potentially very dangerous. Have you gone into the store? When i am unhappy with a service and product, i find that I get a lot more out of going and speaking with a person face to face. That way you can get their name and follow it up.
    Are you wanting them to refund and give you your money back? If so you have a great case, if you have any trouble ring fair trading and they will help you out. Over the years i have gotten a lot of refunds and decent service by being persistant. Ring everyday if you have to, get the persons name and call the next day, and the next until something is done.
    good luck.