+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dh wants a watch and belt. I've also got him a book The Crossroad - written by a SAS soldier, he's not much of a reader but I think this will hold his interest. I'm also going to get him Guinness World Records book - I think he will enjoy looking at it with the kids. If he does like it, I can get it yearly for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I normally try to get my DH tickets to something we can go to in the next few months.

Maybe you could get gold class tickets and set it up for a whole night together with dinner, in movie desert menu and babysitting, maybe even a hotel etc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misscheekysmum View Post
    I got my DH a Lego model of the Sydney opera house. He loves Lego and is such a big kid.
    You can also get other landmarks like Big Ben, leaning tower of Pisa.
    It's called Lego Architecture. Got mine from Toys R Us online and including postage was less than $50
    I am so so so copying that. Especially as I just gave away my other good present idea to my parents.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

misscheekysmum  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine wants the normal wallet, jocks and socks. He is also the type that says he doesnt want anything and can be very hard to buy for.

Last year the kids painted a canvas each and put their hand prints on it for him. This year i kept the kids home from school one day last week and i took them to a park and took photos of them seperately and together.

The pics by themselves they each held out a letter for DAD and then i took pics of them together holding the letters together and also love hearts. The letters and hearts i got from spotlight and painted them while he was at work. The pics turned out great and when it gets closer to xmas, i will be getting them printed as a poster size collage. He is going to love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    I'm getting mine a tattoo (he wants to get one for our youngest son and finish off the one had started for our oldest).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh is getting the new graphics cards he wants but I keep saying no to haha.

Ps he is a tech head and its for his comp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting DH a soda ******. He loves soda water so I think he will be happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting DH a new laptop and some
    glasses. He is starting study next year so unfortunately his gifts are boring and practical. If he is lucky I might throw in a external hard drive :P

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP is getting a nice rain jacket. He rides to work so he really needs something weatherproof that still looks smart. No Lego for him. I have banned any more Lego from entering my house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh DH's lego present will live at work once he has made it. Made it with the help of DD.

*laughs evilly*