+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Valco snap duo.

I'm looking at getting one. I currently have an 8mo dd and am utd and due in may.

I'd like to know the good, bad and the ugly.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    I have one for my 2 year old and 13 week old. So far Its been great! Its really light and easy to steer. It has a strap so you can carry it on your shoulder...it also folds up really easily. The basket underneath is big and the hood can be unzipped to shade the pram even more. You can also buy different coloured shades to button on which I thought was pretty cool

You can also access the basket from the front of the pram. It fits through door ways which is a plus. My 2 year old still likes the pram and hes a big boy so this pram was really accomodating for his height and weight. It is hard to access the basket on the side where ds2 lays when the seat is down but I just dont use that side as much. The pram also distributes the weight difference really well.. when Im pushing it I cant tell that there is a 16 kg kid in one side and a 7 kg baby in the other which is good because it makes it great to steer. The only other thing I didn't really like was that you cant buy a valco bassinette for this pram. You can buy the soft bassinette or the veebee cocoon which was too warm to use where I live. I just used the normal seat and ds2 was fine. Oh and it has individual foot rests Some people have a problem with the fact that both sides share the same shade but that wasn't something I cared about.

Basically I bought this pram because the price was good and it was the only cheapish pram that would hold my two year old without having to spend too much. I think I bought mine for $329 from Pramwarehouse.

Anyway I think Its a great pram for the money, I haven't had any problems with it so far

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (20-11-2013)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome I'm also due with #2 in May and looking at this pram. Good to hear you are happy with it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy12 For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (20-11-2013)