Closed Thread
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eeek now I realise how hard it can be for the other person. I was the one that was not 100% ready and DF has been ready and wanting to try for over a year. She sometimes got frustrated but I guess now can see that we needed more time to really be ready

Glad that your AF has arrived girls weird thing to say haha!

AFU - Still plodding along and waiting for DF's FET. It also looks like we are going to Fiji after Christmas but before NYE for about a week. DF would like to go but I said no at first because if this cycle works it means that she will be about 6 weeks along. BUT if it doesn't work then it's an awesome distraction! So I have changed my mind and said okay. Feeling the hit on our savings though. Ugh! Oh also I have lost 3kg since last Sunday!!!

ETA - with the pineapple thing. We were going to as well but a lady on here scared us out of it lol. She said that it would make it harder for the embryo to implant as it makes you contract. She also said to google natural ways to bring on labour and pineapple comes up. It just made us think we could mess up our shot. Too paranoid to try it now.
    Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Last edited by rainbowbabe; 23-11-2013 at 09:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many food and things that can change everything. Argh haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Damn now I'm paranoid haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I guess it's up to everyone to make up their own mind but I guess if she's right and it actually makes things harder then I would feel better about telling others rather than keeping it to myself and seeing people struggle. I'm not an expert though so I can't be sure. I just don't want to risk it now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes, I agree of course :-) any info is good info! Even if it's not what u wanted to hear lol ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    It's amazing how in the mood I instantly got upon viewing those 2 dark lines!
    Ha...so true!

awww girls, when we were TTC'ing #1 I used to be addicted to those 'birth day'
    and 'bringing home baby' shows on foxtel.

If you haven't already seen it, one doco to watch is 'In The Womb' on Nat Geo channel. It's incredible...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meli - shame about NZ but good news on AF and ttc!

Rain - Have you been to Fiji before? You'll have a lovely time! I was 7 weeks preg when we went and I didn't have an issue. Like you said, if it doesn't work, it will be a great distraction (not that you'll need one )

Thanks
    Reviews
    well, I'm not sure when I ovulated, my signs are all over the place. I just want AF to arrive now and start fresh next month!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I had a night out with friends last night and a kids birthday party today. Nice quiet one at home tonight with DH and the kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lou - we are just relaxing this weekend we go to Fiji each year but haven't been this year and had not planned to either with TTC but now it looks like we are lol. We got engaged over there last year it's a special place for us so I just hope there isn't any bad association to it in the future but whatever will be will be! It is beautiful over there! Completely agree! Also I'm glad you went over there in early pregnancy and didn't have any issues! That makes me feel better! Also when is the documentary on Lou? I looked it up and couldn't find it. Maybe they aren't going to show it again

Last edited by rainbowbabe; 23-11-2013 at 18:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First of all I am SOOO excited because I asked one of the psychics on here when I am going to conceive and she said by July 2014. I know I probs shouldn't count on that as the truth, but she has done so many accurate readings for so many women. Plus she included that we were remodelling/redecorating specific things like our curtains which is exactly true and i was waiting until next year to do when we have more money. She also said I need to get my Vit D levels checked and calcium. Last time I checked 2 years ago, my vit D was low. So I'm going to suss that out. I really believe in this stuff.. I told DH and he told me to calm down as I was getting carried away He's a realist and I'm a dreamer lol.

Anyway, just got back from babysitting my nephews. Was really lovely. My dad came along for granddad duty too, so that was nice.

Good news AF has arrive girls. Here's to a fresh start on the TTC front.

Fiji is a place I'd love to go one day!

MrsT, those diaries/stories are a great way to pass the time. I used to be obsessed with that show 'one born every minute'. Some of the births were horrible, but I felt like it made me prepared for the worst that could happen.