Closed Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Chippa a big congrats. Yay! We have produced a few BFP so far, and before 2014 because we are just that good!!!

Ooooh I can't wait to get my AF and start tracking.

Hey ladies if my partner and I want some tests done to check vitamin levels etc can I order that through my doctor or is there some other herbal doc I should see?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... No one wants the opks and hpts I've got here? They r free!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! Your congratulations mean a lot even though I haven't been in this thread very long. And thank you headoverfeet for adding me to your list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Sorry Lysn! I ordered some before seeing your original offer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So did I Ly...not needed now. Shame, would've saved money

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Hi LysnDan I would love them if you don't mind? Lord knows my IP's have paid enough for this baby/surro journey already

Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Thanks girls! Your congratulations mean a lot even though I haven't been in this thread very long. And thank you headoverfeet for adding me to your list
    You're welcome

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Hey ladies if my partner and I want some tests done to check vitamin levels etc can I order that through my doctor or is there some other herbal doc I should see?
    You should see your normal GP, ask for a pre-pregnancy work up..should include a ton of blood samples, urine and vaginal swabs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 4 dpo and hanging to poas!! Should be able to make it til 7 dpo but after that I won't be able to hold off lol !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    Hi Nic,

I am basically sticking to the principles of the diet - gluten free, low fat, low sugar, organic wherever possible, low amounts of red meat etc

over Christmas i let myself have a break, so i ate christmas ham and pudding etc, but generally i am following the diet 100%. Not finding it all that hard except when i want chocolate lol, but to date I have had two myomectomies and I'll be damned if I have to have another one before trying for number 3! so trying to use it as a preventative measure so i don't have to go through all this again. I have noticed a huge difference in symptoms so feeling much better in myself and that is better than eating yummy food haha. Having said that, you just have to find recipes that fit with the diet and it's all good. I love making gluten free zucchini slice and frittatas as I've found they are good for mixing it up from boring salads for lunch etc.
    Ok you have motivated me to stay strict! the only thing i cheat on is a glass of wine here and there, and most definitely having it tomorrow!!
    and a coffee which is decaf most of the time but has milk.
    other wise i stick to it 100% so i guess the odd drink is ok rite?
    thanks for the food ideas

all our ladies in the tww your doing so well to not poas yet! hand on if you can because it will be worth it to see those 2 dark lines but i understand as im a BIG poas addict!!
    im just dying waiting to O and i wont even know when i have except that i will always O by cd21 lol! i have a long wait ahead.
    I feel like chippas bfp is a sign for the beginning of lots of bfps in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    Ok you have motivated me to stay strict! the only thing i cheat on is a glass of wine here and there, and most definitely having it tomorrow!!
    and a coffee which is decaf most of the time but has milk.
    other wise i stick to it 100% so i guess the odd drink is ok rite?
    thanks for the food ideas

all our ladies in the tww your doing so well to not poas yet! hand on if you can because it will be worth it to see those 2 dark lines but i understand as im a BIG poas addict!!
    im just dying waiting to O and i wont even know when i have except that i will always O by cd21 lol! i have a long wait ahead.
    I feel like chippas bfp is a sign for the beginning of lots of bfps in here
    haha well of course i am having a drink for New Years lol and i also drink coffee but the milk is miniscule. thankfully coles has an excellent range of gluten free products now available - just have to be careful as some of these things eg biscuits etc are still fairly processed.