Closed Thread
Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Wow that's impressive!!! I don't fall easily so this might be the product for me. And lol @nic26!!!!
    I know first time I thought coincidence second time I was stunned. I'm actually tempted to write the company a thank you email lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ourbradybunch that is so good! what a great product for you!
    fx i get another bfp from it like you did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kat, it took me almost 3 months to O the first time coming off the pill before DS. This time I have had one anovulatory cycle and still waiting for 1st ovulation, but it has only been 6 weeks since stopping. I have heard it can take up to 6 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

thank you so much for the replies looks like I spoke a bit too soon, looks like AF will b here tomorrow and unfortunately back with the horrific pain I used to get before bc. Yay :-/. I am pleased it appears to be back...now to make March hurry up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm back (even though i kinda joined the thread and then said nothing while christmas happened lol)! got a bit of catching up to do but looking forward to starting my journey from March. I am now fully recovered from a recent myomectomy and removal of endometriosis so have been told by my surgeon i am banned from ttc until march due to obvious risks. In the meantime, I am on the endometriosis diet to try and prevent anything from growing back and to help my body prepare to conceive. Wish you all luck in your ttc journeys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm back (even though i kinda joined the thread and then said nothing while christmas happened lol)! got a bit of catching up to do but looking forward to starting my journey from March. I am now fully recovered from a recent myomectomy and removal of endometriosis so have been told by my surgeon i am banned from ttc until march due to obvious risks. In the meantime, I am on the endometriosis diet to try and prevent anything from growing back and to help my body prepare to conceive. Wish you all luck in your ttc journeys
    I am glad you are recovered and i hope March brings you a lovely bfp.
    i am also on the endo diet. its the hardest diet i have ever done in my whole life! i did it for 6 weeks before conceiving ds so i thought i should do it again and have been on it for the whole of december with the exceptions of a few days.
    i was wondering jussi how strictly do you stick to the diet? ive been doing in about 90% but am getting so over it that im tempted to just do it 50%

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    I know first time I thought coincidence second time I was stunned. I'm actually tempted to write the company a thank you email lol
    Fingers crossed for all of us using it this cycle then. Now I am quite excited. Only a few days from O for me I think so starting to get down to business ;-)
    Do I really need to use the whole tube of maybe baby gel? Like I said earlier I have never used anything like it before!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Fingers crossed for all of us using it this cycle then. Now I am quite excited. Only a few days from O for me I think so starting to get down to business ;-)
    Do I really need to use the whole tube of maybe baby gel? Like I said earlier I have never used anything like it before!

Lord I hope not!! That would be a LOT of lube hehe!!! I normally use wet stuff and I don't need much. I think I'd drown if I had to use it all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Lord I hope not!! That would be a LOT of lube hehe!!! I normally use wet stuff and I don't need much. I think I'd drown if I had to use it all
    Haha true. I was reading the instructions and it just says to squeeze the contents in (yuk)....I think I would be sliding off the bed!! Hehe.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (29-12-2013),clucky_duck  (29-12-2013)