Closed Thread
Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I never knew about the pineapple, that's cool. I got my appointment date wrong, it's next Friday to get bc removed and then the preconception check on Saturday. Busy week next week. This week I feel weak and sore and tired. I don't know why. What are you lovely ladies doing this weekend ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    I never knew about the pineapple, that's cool. I got my appointment date wrong, it's next Friday to get bc removed and then the preconception check on Saturday. Busy week next week. This week I feel weak and sore and tired. I don't know why. What are you lovely ladies doing this weekend ?
    Welllll I did an OPK this morning but the second light was faint. Did it again 2 hours ago and voila! 2 dark lines so will be starting the weekend tonight with BD!

It's amazing how in the mood I instantly got upon viewing those 2 dark lines!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Get ur DH to take dirty to u Allie; ooh yeah baby let me fertilise that egg! Gonna fill that cervix baby ooh yeah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So trying that pineapple thing!

Mrst omg my dp would die if I told him to say that bahahahahaha! He doesn't like to hear about any of the making baby stuff I think he just likes to think it happens by miracle!

Af arrived today, a normal 35 day cycle...first normal Af since we lost bub. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come. Before falling pregnant my cycles were average 70/80 days =-O

Any other ladies here with pcos?? What's the deal... will I have this now for the rest of my life?

So dp got a new job fifo so our plans for our holiday to nz are on hold for now so that means I'm NOT waiting to ttc. For now I'm just gonna try to dtd as much as possible when dp is home and hopefully it'll coincide with my fertile week.

As for the whole bc thing I will NEVER go on the pill again for the rest of my life. When I'm done having kids dp can get the snip. I've always wanted a big family and after all we've been through ( taking forever to fall pregnant, then losing bub) if I fall again it's such a blessing and in not doing anything that might make it harder!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Get ur DH to take dirty to u Allie; ooh yeah baby let me fertilise that egg! Gonna fill that cervix baby ooh yeah!
    That would give me the giggles! I couldn't ever take DH seriously if he talked dirty to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think dh would look at me funny haha.

Yes I agree I don't want to go on bc again after this. I think dh will eventually get the snip as his dad did. So I just figured he would LOL.

Pineapple heyy ill have to give it a go.

My sis has pcos. I got tested and don't. but I'm still skeptical because I didn't get an ultrasound. So may. But my cycles are pretty regular. I found out my SIL is on Clomid. Poor thing must be having troubles conceiving

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol at the dirty talk my partner would die if i said that. But my partner is good as far as charting cycles etc is concerned I am the one who won't tell him so I can announce it to him instead of him knowing every little detail.

Don't know much about PCOS, though a lady at my work has PCOS and endometriosis the poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    As far as the PCOS is concerned you would have had it your entire life its a hormal problem that can be managed depending on your severity and symptoms.

http://m.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhc..._syndrome?open
    Sucks about your holiday bub Woohoo re the TTC now!!

Totally agree about the no more prevention thing ever. With DH's low sperm count there is zero point in using condoms or BC. The babies we get are miracles and if they're natural then they're super dooper special!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

melimum  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a read of the pregnancy diaries. They are SO beautiful and made me a bit teary. I just love reading the first few posts when the mums are still in shock that they are preg. The next best is when they start feeling movements awww I want to be UTD now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - a few months before DH finally gave us the green light to think about starting, I was already a member on here and I would spend my evenings reading birthing stories. All night every night lol. There were some really horrific ones, of course, but reading the "real" stuff, it was kinda enlightening and refreshing. Kept me going while I was waiting for DH to be ready.