Closed Thread
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I am NOT excited to say I am currently carrying a food baby!!! Too much christmas yummies for me this year. I took full advantage of the fact that this will hopefully be the last year I can eat and drink whatever I want at chrissy for probably the next 2 years with pg and BF.
    i hope you all had a lovely Christmas and sending you all lots of for 2014

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    MrsTugs we STILL have to wait until March (at the earliest!) so I'll be here for ages lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Me me Mrs Tugs!!! I'm due for AF any day now (swing between 29-33 day cycles) so once she arrives and leaves I'll be hard at it (pardon the pun)!! I may be around for a bit as I don't fall pregnant that easily.
    "hard at it" *snort*

Craftymamabris, sorry to hear about your dream perhaps it's just fear raising its ugly head we can sit on the bench together and cheer the others on

nic26, you aren't seriously going to wait that long my IM doesn't want me to POAS, she wants me to wait until my BT! I managed to convince her to let me POAS I just have to keep the results to myself

Shebes, smart thinking! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol shebes I'm sure we all had food babies! I even continued to carry mine today...didn't want the delicious food to go to waste! Lol

Since an hour ago I have had the sorest nipples! And they've been quite hard and it's not cold here! Lol very strange and I'm not symptom spotting as I feel like this isn't our month so given up on obsessing! lol

Got very clucky with all the kids around at Christmas and jealous of my cousin who is almost in her 2nd trimester!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Headoverfeet i have to wait that long. i didnt get positive bloods with my ds until i was cd35 but 22dpo, and urine was 18dpo but almost impossible to see a line lol thank goodness for a digi.
    if i start getting symptoms i will test early but im a shocker for symptom spotting

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    Headoverfeet i have to wait that long. i didnt get positive bloods with my ds until i was cd35 but 22dpo, and urine was 18dpo but almost impossible to see a line lol thank goodness for a digi.
    if i start getting symptoms i will test early but im a shocker for symptom spotting
    It's cool if you want to wait but every pregnancy HCG will be different in saying that though I am a POAS addict so my advise might be bias lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am dying to join those testing threads! So excited for my IPs it seems so close with the New Year creeping up just thinking that this time next year they will be staying with us awaiting the birth of their baby

Totally feeling 100% positive it will work the first time, I am sure I will be disappointed if it doesn't but I'm going with feeling positive is worse than the torment of "what ifs" between now and than.

ETA I just realized my March cycle is 3 months away, just popped my first folate tablet
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 27-12-2013 at 10:14.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
    I had people over Christmas Eve night and them Christmas morning, lunch and dinner then went to mums Boxing Day lunch and stayed for dinner/drinks after
    I too am having a food baby :/

What did everyone get? I got a coffee machine (wooohooo) and a robo vacuum (double woohoo)
    Kids got spoilt of course

Yes mrs tugs we will be going straight into TTC if I'm not UTD already........
    Got this OPK this morning

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388106192.246471.jpg

And hubby and I has a sneaky quicky at mums last night when everyone was out drinking in the shed. I felt like a teenager lol
    So what do you all think? I'm not 100% sure, test is not quite as dark as control line but it's pretty close.
    I said to DH afterwards - jeez I hope I'm not ovulating - in the heat of the moment we just forgot!
    Oh well, whatever will be will be.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    your rite and it might be different next time and my hcg might rise faster.
    im a big poas addict as well. im trying to hold out but once im in that tww i doubt ill be able to!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lexim it looks positive to me

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    your rite and it might be different next time and my hcg might rise faster.
    im a big poas addict as well. im trying to hold out but once im in that tww i doubt ill be able to!!!
    So am I!
    I POAS every day from 2dpo pretty much last time. Despite telling myself I wouldn't. I expect it will be the same this time

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.