Closed Thread
Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 868
  1. #741
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had cheeses and crackers in the morning and then roast pork and turkey with all the veg. And after that I've gone for a turkey and pork sandwich and now I'm having peanut m&m's . Omg! I'm so sorry body lol

  2. #742
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Merry Christmas lovelies!

  3. #743
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    113
    Reviews
    0
    Merry Christmas everyone! Crafty it sounds like you had an awesome feast! I didn't eat as much this year because of the nausea :/ but it was still great!

    I hope Santa got you all what you wanted xx

  4. #744
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,149
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    505
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Merry Christmas girls. Can't wait to see all the 2014 bfps start coming through!

    I have been really sick but I hate complaining when I want this pregnancy so much and I know it's usually a good sign to be sick. I'm off to the chemist today to get some stuff and will try to get into a gp over the next few days and get a script for maxalon.

    I got spoilt, including tickets to Cavalia from DH hope you all got spoilt too.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

    clucky_duck  (26-12-2013)

  6. #745
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww coco and colbie that sucks. But on the positive side at least you won't gain heaps of extra weight from being a gluttonous pig like me heh heh heh. Eeeep. It's off to the in laws today. The nerves. The nerves. For Christmas I spent money of my partners and ordered stock for my store lol.

  7. #746
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,930
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked
    4,458
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So who is getting ready to ttc as soon as 2014 kicks in? I'm looking forward to a few joining me XD
    Already lost two ttc buddies to bloomin bfps HAHA

  8. #747
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Central West
    Posts
    1,540
    Thanks
    1,829
    Thanked
    855
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    So who is getting ready to ttc as soon as 2014 kicks in? I'm looking forward to a few joining me XD
    Already lost two ttc buddies to bloomin bfps HAHA
    Me me Mrs Tugs!!! I'm due for AF any day now (swing between 29-33 day cycles) so once she arrives and leaves I'll be hard at it (pardon the pun)!! I may be around for a bit as I don't fall pregnant that easily.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (26-12-2013)

  10. #748
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I won't be March sadly. We still have so much to do. I got all excited the other night when dp and I DTD but sadly can't let it go. Hehehe if you know what I mean . I had a dream last night that I got some tests done and some test came back that I had to get some cells lasered off. And I may not be able to have kids. I woke up so upset.

  11. #749
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    I won't be March sadly. We still have so much to do. I got all excited the other night when dp and I DTD but sadly can't let it go. Hehehe if you know what I mean . I had a dream last night that I got some tests done and some test came back that I had to get some cells lasered off. And I may not be able to have kids. I woke up so upset.
    That sounds like a horrible dream! hopefully tonight you have a much better one and wake up smiling.

    ive got 31 days till i will test lol! i know that sounds crazy but since having ds my cycles are either short to normal so 25-28 cd or long 35cd and i am currently cd4 so i am waiting it out till im past my longest cycle.
    i think with ds i must have poas at least 10 times and just kept of getting bfns despite being sick and missing af. i will not do that again!!!!!
    any money i cave and poas 1 week post O!

    And to our preggy ladies im so sorry you are suffering with such bad ms.
    i hope you start feeling better soon as its the worst feeling and ccan make such a happy time so miserable

  12. #750
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    That sounds like a horrible dream! hopefully tonight you have a much better one and wake up smiling.

    ive got 31 days till i will test lol! i know that sounds crazy but since having ds my cycles are either short to normal so 25-28 cd or long 35cd and i am currently cd4 so i am waiting it out till im past my longest cycle.
    i think with ds i must have poas at least 10 times and just kept of getting bfns despite being sick and missing af. i will not do that again!!!!!
    any money i cave and poas 1 week post O!

    And to our preggy ladies im so sorry you are suffering with such bad ms.
    i hope you start feeling better soon as its the worst feeling and ccan make such a happy time so miserable
    It was bad I woke my partner up and moped to him about it. It really scared me considering I have had my IUD out for a month and no AF. A lot of cramping and sharp pains but no AF.

    And lol Nic. I don't think any of us could or have waited until were actually supposed to test. It's like "test,test,test!" As soon as possible hahaha. It's all part of the fun I'm sure.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25
  2. TTC in 2014- Come and join me! #2
    By rainbowbabe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 999
    Last Post: 20-11-2013, 11:53
  3. TTC in 2014 - Come and join me!
    By Kimnus in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 910
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 17:54

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!